Awful camaro...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awful camaro...

I was just out crusing a little while ago cuz there was nothing else to do. I was supposed to go to the track for the first time tonight but everyone backed out. Anyways i met this red newer body style maro.... it was awful... huge 3 foot wing, ugly *** body kit that made it look like a catfish, and some ugly euros. So anyways he sees me and starts brakeing. Then right when i meet him he nails it and i sounded awful. This guy was some kind of ricer in a maro or something. Anyways my rumbler would have put him to shame but anyways just wanted to share about this disgrace to all camaros.
    1996 Camaro -- SLP CAI, Motorvator TB spacer, MSD 8.5 mm wires, 180 thermostat, Pacesetter headers, Catco 3 in cat, TSP Rumbler, custom painted interior, 18x9.5 Z06 replica wheels, Nexen N3000 265/35r18 tires, - Best 1/4 mile 15.3@89mph

should have ran him off the road and beech slaped [img]graemlins/twak.gif[/img]
    92 25th rally sport garage baby, 97 30th rally sport, 01 camaro garage baby. obsessive compulsive camaro fan. id rather push a camaro then drive a rice burner.

Comment

did the car look like this ? [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
      2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Originally posted by BLLDOGG:
        did the car look like this ? [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
        [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. That's funny as heck! EVERYONE needs to look at that picture. LOL.

Travis.
        1995 Firebird 3.4 V6 M5<br />-Firehawk 17x9 w/275/40/ZR17, flowmaster 80s, high-flow cat<br />*new* BMR lowering springs, Bilstein shocks, WS.6 sway bars, polyurethane bushings.

Comment

[img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] WTF!
          1995 Patriot Red T-Topped Z28 A4<br /><br />Mystery rebuild in progress.<br /><br />Soon to have 383 ways to beat KBreezy and Shane. :D

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X