had a job interwiew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• had a job interwiew

Well im going through wally worlds interviewing process. I had my 1st interview and I hope I get the second one. I really need this job. [img]graemlins/slap.gif[/img]
    1995 Patriot Red T-Topped Z28 A4<br /><br />Mystery rebuild in progress.<br /><br />Soon to have 383 ways to beat KBreezy and Shane. :D

well i hope things work out. but why are you wishing for a wally world job? are you still a student or somthing?
    2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

yeah, student, you could say that. Its for night floor managment so it should pay better than a stock boy and the insurance on my car is going to kill me.
      1995 Patriot Red T-Topped Z28 A4<br /><br />Mystery rebuild in progress.<br /><br />Soon to have 383 ways to beat KBreezy and Shane. :D

Comment

I just got my job at office depot, but i'm only part time, im gonna use the off hours to work on my small business, infact i used to fix this network and computers for a company and the lady that had me come over when i worked for southern computers stopped using them when i left, anyway she came in today into office depot and was wanting me to come over to the company, but this time instead of only getting 7.50 from the 45.00 an hour there im getting all 45.00 an hour! woooohooo

i used to work for wal-mart, in the garden center.
        96 3.8L V6 Camaro 5-Speed<br />Vroom Vroom<br />No Power Doors / No Power Locks<br />Removed Jack and Spare<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mikerob283\" target=\"_blank\">CarDomain - Mikerob283</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X