Computer people help with wmp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Computer people help with wmp

One of your own needs help. My WMP ( windows media player ) refuses to play online movies. Like say if i'm at streetfire.net or putfile.com and i click to watch a video it will just crash my computer. please help! i've formatted recently and it did this before and after the format. i'm at a loss.
    99 WS6
    13.25@104.97 - Lid + soon to be more other stock items ;D

Originally posted by camaroextra
    tears are great lube, but its hard to get a girl to cry onto her own ***.

try firefox with extensions... just a stab in the dark
    millionformarriage.org

Why stop people from getting married?

Comment

no, nothing like that works. Opera, IE, firefox. nothing. it does work normally. like if i download the clip/sound file first, it works, it just doesn't like streaming stuff for som reason
      99 WS6
      13.25@104.97 - Lid + soon to be more other stock items ;D

Originally posted by camaroextra
      tears are great lube, but its hard to get a girl to cry onto her own ***.

Comment

try going to the WMP website and downloading it and reinstalling it. That usually works.

good luck
        Mystic Teal Metallic
        ET:15.1 NA 14.3@96 MPH 75 Dry Shot

Comment

Open up WMP, Tools --> Options --> Privacy tab. Make sure top 4 selections are checked, then go to the network tab and make sure Multicast, UDP, TCP, and HTTP are checked. Apply, OK. Other than that, I'm not sure...
          <b><i>Don\'t Ever Judge Me</i></b><br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/earnhardt132000\" target=\"_blank\">\'96 Firebird Y87 3.8L V6 5spd</a><br />--No mods as of yet, shoot me some ideas if ya want.<br />178,000 miles and counting

Comment

im having the same problem. . .Every time i go to a website and try to watch a video it is extremely choppy. If i go to yahoo launch to watch a music video it skips like a mofo.
            what kind of computer do you have?
            95 black 3.8 camaro, Intake, Pacesetters, Flowmaster 80 series, accel plugs and wires, B&M shift kit (eh could be better), hopefully a highflow cat soon. and a bunch of appearance mods.

Comment

give us a link that doeesn't work foryou so that others may experiment
              1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
              2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
              94 comero 3.4

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X