No announcement yet.

Dec 17, DA PATS!!!!! 28 Tampons 0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SCOREBOARD!!!! hahahahah o ya and sorry about ur Colts hahahahahaha GO PATS!!!

87 Firebird RIP
    96 Camaro RS RIP
    94 Patriot Red 1LE Z28 - Sold
    02 WS6 TA - Sold

Comment

Playoffs are around the corner, and DA PATS don't have home field advantage this time around. You may be healthier, but you aren't 100%. Must be nice to have 6 games given to you with the suck *** division DA PATS are in.

Bucs will probably still make the playoffs, but we have to have some serious work on the o-line to be a contender for the ring again.
      1995 Pontiac Firebird
      2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

True the Pats arnt a 100%...what does that say for u tho? ur knockin on them cuz out divison suck?Yes they're divison sucks this year...but u can't take away the fact that in the past 4 years that they have been the team to beat...u just have to accept the fact that u basically got out played and move on...until they r beaten in the playoffs im still gonna say they r the team to beat....it doesnt matter who they put on the field they will fight and find a way to win

87 Firebird RIP
        96 Camaro RS RIP
        02 WS6 TA - Sold

Comment

Bucs did get outplayed, and I will give Billichek credit, he knows where to hit a teams weakness. But to say they are the team to beat, no. The Patriots time has past, their dynasty over. Better start making way for teams like Cincy, Jacksonville, and Indianapolis, and Carolina, Chicago, and the Giants on the NFC side.

I would also like to remind you that in the last 4 years, the Tampa Bay Bucanneers won a Super Bowl, as underdogs against the Oakland Raiders, NOT the NE Patriots. Let me also remind you that in 2002, the New England Patriots DIDN'T EVEN MAKE THE PLAYOFFS!!! They were beat out of their division by the Jets, and lost wild card spots to Indy and Cleveland.

Thing that really pisses me off about most of the NFL, CBS, FOX, ESPN, and most other sports broadcasts is that they GREATLY overhype the Patriots. I have yet to see anything on that team that really impresses me. Mediocre wideouts and runningbacks, a QB that makes stupid mistakes in clutch situations, and a defense that allows quite a few points and yards (26th total defense as of week 14). I think the Patriots luck has run out. Enjoy the hype now, because the playoffs are around the corner, and that luck won't carry in Jacksonville or Denver.
          1995 Pontiac Firebird

Comment

ya and we were the under dogs to the rams the year b4...whats ur point? like u said they have average players that make the plays that count...there isnt a stand out superstar on the pats and they still r 1 of the top teams...i dont care what there rankin in the league is for defence...remember they didnt have brushi, harrison, seymor for awhile...theyre defence has been banged up but still they r goin to b in the playoffs and arnt gonna b just a walk over...pats have experince and thats huge

87 Firebird RIP
            96 Camaro RS RIP
            02 WS6 TA - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Mogobs30th:

Thing that really pisses me off about most of the NFL, CBS, FOX, ESPN, and most other sports broadcasts is that they GREATLY overhype the Patriots.
              what hype?????? the broncos got more hype w/elway, and this yrs all it's been is the chokes trying for a perfect record.
              1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
              2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
              94 comero 3.4

Comment

Originally posted by 3.4 slow to go:
                </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mogobs30th:

Thing that really pisses me off about most of the NFL, CBS, FOX, ESPN, and most other sports broadcasts is that they GREATLY overhype the Patriots.
                what hype?????? the broncos got more hype w/elway, and this yrs all it's been is the chokes trying for a perfect record. </font>[/QUOTE]Are you kidding me????? Its been one excuse after another why the Patriots haven't been on top, thats the hype I am talking about. Now everyone is talking about them because they are healthy, and "quietly" (BS) making a comeback. All I have heard the last few years is Patriots this and Patriots that. And now that the Colts have lost a game, the Patriots will once again be the highlight of all football broadcasts. Its overrated, uneeded, and a waste. The Patriots have lost their edge this year, and with the team slowly aging, I don't believe them to be a contender, especially with all the talent on the AFC side.

i dont care what there rankin in the league is for defence...remember they didnt have brushi, harrison, seymor for awhile
                Three players don't make a difference, but if they do, then how did Kansas City beat you?? My point exactly. When the Patriots play a team that CAN score effectively and quite often, (colts and KC), they are in a bind. They seem to stop teams whose offense is weak, (Tampa Bay, NY Jets, Miami, New Orleans). They are weak on defense, with or without those three players stated.
                1995 Pontiac Firebird

Comment

you're right, what wasI thinking?

how DARE THEY talk good about th TWO TIME DEFENDING SUPERBOWL CHAMPS like that :eek:

they should never be talked about again!!! [img]graemlins/rant.gif[/img]

maybe if they actually accomplished something then they could earn some "hype"
                  1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
                  2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
                  94 comero 3.4

Comment

Go bears [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img]
                    2003 Chrome Silver Nissan 350z 6 Speed<br /><br />2001 Bright Rally Red Camaro 3800 M5-----SOLD but missed

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X