milk chugging contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• milk chugging contest

tonight we had our first of maybe many milk chugging contests. here's the deal:
    it's theoretically impossible for a person to drink a full gallon of milk in one hour without puking.
    so my friends and i decided to test this theory out. :D
    well, here's how it went: the four of us started at 7:57 with a full gallon of milk. we had our friends stephani, nicole, and ardie there as well. ardie did most of the video taping. well, if you're sitting there thinking, 'this can't be too hard' then you're completely wrong. this was so hard. to get to the point, nobody could do it. i got about 95% of mine down and puked it all up with literally 20 seconds to go. jeff got about 85% of his down but puked with about 10 minutes to go. kyle quit through half of his gallon but then again, he's half the size of the rest of us. kevin got about as much as jeff did but didn't finish it in time. he finished his in about an hour and a half but was in serious pain for quite some time.
    this was quite a fun night. it hurt like hell after a while. we got the whole thing on tape but cut out most of the sitting around part. kyle's dad is going to put it on DVDs and i'll put it up as soon as i can for anybody that wants to see some serious puking. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    1996 Pontiac <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">Firebird</a> <br />Black, 3.8L A4

these guys did that in A school after boot camp, but added raw eggs to thye mix to make it more interesting, and colorful i might add
    [img]graemlins/omg.gif[/img]
    92 25th rally sport garage baby, 97 30th rally sport, 01 camaro garage baby. obsessive compulsive camaro fan. id rather push a camaro then drive a rice burner.

Comment

nasty, try choalte milk ;) or skim milk
      www.turbov6camaro.com
      1997 3800 Series II Camaro
      4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
      7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
      11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

Originally posted by john rocco:
        these guys did that in A school after boot camp, but added raw eggs to thye mix to make it more interesting, and colorful i might add
        [img]graemlins/omg.gif[/img]
        oh oh, we tried syurp in tech school like the movie but that wasn't good so we tried it and mike [img]graemlins/barf.gif[/img]
        www.turbov6camaro.com

Comment

Originally posted by viper04af:
          doesn't matter what kind it is... it's supposed to be impossible. none of us could do it. and we're some pretty big guys. we all had empty stomachs except a little food from earlier. kyle ate a meal before starting though. we tried to get him not to but he wouldn't listen lol.
          1996 Pontiac <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">Firebird</a> <br />Black, 3.8L A4

Comment

[img]graemlins/barf.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/barf.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/barf.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/barf.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/barf.gif[/img]
            92 25th rally sport garage baby, 97 30th rally sport, 01 camaro garage baby. obsessive compulsive camaro fan. id rather push a camaro then drive a rice burner.

Comment

Originally posted by j_downey50:
              </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by viper04af:
              doesn't matter what kind it is... it's supposed to be impossible. none of us could do it. and we're some pretty big guys. we all had empty stomachs except a little food from earlier. kyle ate a meal before starting though. we tried to get him not to but he wouldn't listen lol. </font>[/QUOTE]Bah, amatures. I can drink 1/4 gallon in 5 minutes. Don't feel to hot for about 20 minutes after that though...
              <a href=\"http://members.cox.net/95batmobile/d86f.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">Sinister Six</a> <br /><b><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/c_o_jones\" target=\"_blank\">Cardomain</a></b><br />--This doesn\'t change the fact that I am ~The Guru~ who still kicks puppies...

Comment

try 1/2 OJ and 1/2 milk ;)
                www.turbov6camaro.com

Comment

or 1/8 vinager and rest milk [img]graemlins/barf.gif[/img]
                  www.turbov6camaro.com

Comment

[img]graemlins/barf.gif[/img] wtf thats down right nasty!!!!! [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by C.O.Jones:
                      </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by j_downey50:
                      </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by viper04af:
                      doesn't matter what kind it is... it's supposed to be impossible. none of us could do it. and we're some pretty big guys. we all had empty stomachs except a little food from earlier. kyle ate a meal before starting though. we tried to get him not to but he wouldn't listen lol. </font>[/QUOTE]Bah, amatures. I can drink 1/4 gallon in 5 minutes. Don't feel to hot for about 20 minutes after that though... </font>[/QUOTE]i drank half of my gallon in 8 minutes. the rest was slow and painful though.

Comment

lol the vin curtles the milk and makes it all chunky [img]graemlins/barf.gif[/img] really good joke though if someone is drinking milk, only take about 5 secs for it to work.

next up. salt water and milk
                        www.turbov6camaro.com

Comment

lmao

Comment

Originally posted by john rocco:
                            lmao
                            the look on there face is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO funny if you put to much vin in it it make mostly solid and it slowy slide out of the glass
                            www.turbov6camaro.com

Comment

In high school I administered a contest to see who could eat a full stick of butter in 10 minutes. There was some puking during that too.

The best part was: the competition took place in my 3rd period spanish class!
                              1999 red camaro v6 M5: with a turbo<br />13.52@107.99<br />No, seriously: Who Farted? <br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/600086\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/600086</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X