Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creepy 9/11 Information Video

Creepy!!!

Sorry if it's a repost, but a friend just sent me this and I'm rocking back and forth in a corner right now.
    Summer:<br />1999 Black Pontiac Firebird Coupe<br />5-speed, T-Tops, Chrome Rims, TA Hatch, Reflective Decals.<br /><br />Winter:<br />2000 Silver Grand Am GT<br />Reflective Black Badge Overlays, chrome

Yeah, rumors have been going through the navy for a while about that (have friends in there).. it's kind of creepy.
    2002 Silver Metallic A4 Firebird - All Options
    Hotchkis STB, Custom Madrel Bent 3" Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Whisper Lid, FT Ram Air, K&N Air Filter, D2S HID, Baer Rotors, !EGR, !MAF, 10% tint, Parrot CK3300

Your Mom or My Dad?

Comment

Time to give that video to some of my liberal friends!
      <b><a href=\"http://members.cox.net/95batmobile/d86f.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">Sinister Six</a> </b><br /><br />1998 Sport Metallic Gold Firebird A4:<br /><br />Whisper Lid, 5% Limo Tint, 30th Anniversary Side Stripes, 3\" Borla Catback Dual Exhaust, Man Fan Switch, SLP CAI<br /> <a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/98goldbird\" target=\"_blank\">http://members.cardomain.com/98goldbird</a>

Comment

Very interesting.
        98 Silver Camaro V6<br />15.238 @91.74 w/ 2.288 60\'<br />Mods: K&N, FTRA, Pacesetter Headers, Spec 3 Clutch, 160 Thermo, TSP Rumbler, 3\" Catco, Whisper Lid, 3.42\'s w/LSD, Aluminum DS, Man Fan Switch<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain

Comment

I'm a liberal and that scared the **** out of me. The music didn't help, but the information is weird.

We all know the government hides more stuff than they should from us, but..this would be an injustice.
          Summer:<br />1999 Black Pontiac Firebird Coupe<br />5-speed, T-Tops, Chrome Rims, TA Hatch, Reflective Decals.<br /><br />Winter:<br />2000 Silver Grand Am GT<br />Reflective Black Badge Overlays, chrome

Comment

Is everyone just complete morons? Why does everyone believe the incredibly stupid political propaganda that everyone posts here? No one will ever really know the truth and no stupid video from some non-credited web site is going to be able to tell us. There is this crap from the conservative and liberal media and I highly doubt that much of it is true. Thank you.

Alex
            1996 Camaro RS A4<br />Flowmaster 80 Series Muffler with 2.5\" catback and cutout, SLP CAI, BMR STB

Comment

:rolleyes: just dumb conspiracy theories.

Here's the truth on it: http://www.snopes.com/rumors/pentagon.htm

I was born in DC, have lots of family/friends that live there and personally know a person who saw the plane crash into it.
              <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/briansr\" target=\"_blank\">97 White Pontiac Firebird 3.8 A4</a><br />Mods- 2.75\" exhaust, Dynomax muffler, magnaflow cat, SLP CAI, Hypertech 160* thermo, Fan switch<br />Suspension-Kumho Ecsta 712\'s, 32mm/19mm sway bars<br /><br />Our Lady of Blessed Acceleration, don\'t fail us now. <br />-Elwood Blues

Comment

Maybe they should find out what the families who LOST sons and daughters and fathers on the airplane think of this "conspiracy"? :rolleyes:

Did you know we never landed on the moon either?
                Lenore<br />Red 1996 Camaro 3.8L M5<br />Flowmaster 80 Series, Pro-5.0 Shifter

Comment

interesting. you know they never found any airplane wreckage (or human remains) in the twin towers wreckage. do you think that maybe this is a coverup for a botched implosion job? perhaps the port authority was really demolishing the buildings and things got out of control? actually did the twin towers really exist? i see plenty of pictures of them in movies, but we know that everything in movies is faked isnt it?

Comment

Originally posted by whiteshark:
                    I was born in DC, have lots of family/friends that live there and personally know a person who saw the plane crash into it.
                    I've lived in McLean for 19 years, 99% of my family/friends work at "the agency" up here at Langley, I went to Langley High School next door... several people I know/trust didn't see any plane and were standing by at the time of impact.

That was no jetliner.

Comment

i cant believe you guys would even believe that their wasnt any planes. this is just rediculus
                      2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Originally posted by BLLDOGG:
                        i cant believe you guys would even believe that their wasnt any planes. this is just rediculus
                        Have you ever been there to see the blast radius? I was there a few days afterwards. That crater was no larger than a school bus. No way in hell that was a Boeing.

Give me a break. I've seen carbombs produce larger blasts than that. (Remember Oklahoma City?)

Locals around here know the whole Boeing flight hijack is a joke. Funny that the rest of the country believes it.

I'm not sure what it was... missile, small commercial jet, Cessna loaded with TNT... but it sure as hell wasn't a full-size jetliner. The wingspan on those things is five times as wide as the blast radius. Plus jetliners don't penetrate deep like that, and JETS LEAVE DEBRIS! Maybe it was a bunker-buster missle fired from the back of a pickup on I-395 right next door? I could drive by on 395 and fire an air pistol and I would hit the Pentagon. Its that close.

Comment

Originally posted by Stefan:

Locals around here know the whole Boeing flight hijack is a joke. Funny that the rest of the country believes it.
                          You sound like the people in New Mexico that sit around in bars and talk about the truth in UFOs. I would like to see you tell one of the family members of someone who was on that flight that 'it didn't exist'.
                          94 Camaro 3.4 A4 <br />T-Tops<br />In the process of an LS1 swap.

Comment

I have to agree with Stefan on this one...

While I know what happened to the Two Towers fairly well, I don't think the Pentagon was looked at as heavily in context to the loss of the two towers.

I know nothing about explosions or bombs, but I HAVE been on a Boeing, and the damage shown in that "propaganda" is not damage from a Boeing.

He's right, a car bomb could've done more damage...

Comment

i remember the bombing here. i was in a assembly in i think 4th grade and i felt the shack and my mom worked three building down the street and she fell down cause it shook so much. that big hole wasnt caused by the blast, it was caused by the good plaining of the bomber cause he knew the weakness of the building. it wasnt the best building design to hold up to a bomb if you know what i mean. they explained everything on some discovery channel special thing a couple years back. i would love to see someone make a hole like that with the new building. the fed building was just finished so they incorporated a few things learned after 9/11 about buildings and attacks
                              2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X