Well he broke up with me... *depressed* - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well he broke up with me... *depressed*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well he broke up with me... *depressed*

Well i went over to see him last night and he gave me my birthday gift and then hes like oh, happy anniversary too.

After that hes like this is the moment i have been dreading... then he goes to tell me he doesnt love me the way i love him and that we shouldnt see each other (or something similar-- but when i left today hes like dont be a stranger)... so i just sat there in shock. I mean come on i thought i was going over there and he would take me to dinner for my birthday and anniversary but nope.

So after he told me he didnt love me as much as i loved him and he felt like he was using me i started crying. Then he cried a bit too.

So I didnt say anything for a while and hes like are u ok? i shook my head yes but he knew i wasnt really ok. We sat there for a little and then he starts poking me *i am ticklish*... so i was like stop it can u get me a tissue... so he gets me one and we talk a little more.

He tells me I am everything he wants in a girl. He has said this numerous times too.

Also last night we were watching tv on the couch and he starts cuddling with me... i cried and then it made him cry a little so hes wiping my tears away and then he kissed my forehead. It was kind of nice but made me a little mad too... like it was a slap in the face, you know. Then we ordered food and watched tv and it was really nice (kinda like our first date). Eventually we fell asleep on the couch but it was really hot and cramped so i slept on the floor.

This morning i woke up and there he is snoring (and farting which i wont miss)... so I got some leftover food to eat from the night before and watch tv until he got up.

After a while we were lying down on the couch just watching tv and talking (hanging out kind of) and then he starts wrestling with me and he grabs my legs and starts massaging them and stuff. Then here comes the funny part- he starts sucking on my toes and i am pretty ticklish so i screamed and tried to pull away and he keeps doing it. LOL It was so funny cause no one has done that to me before- not even him... then one thing sorta leads to another (not sex though).

I really dont get him... Cause a long *** time ago he said lets stop fooling around like we have. That lasted like one day. And with this it lasted a few hours... i dont get it. Its not his fault though cause I am not going to lie, I want some nookie too...lol i know it sounds bad but I am a human being- i have needs too... but why is he going to basically say I dont love you, lets not fool around then later on he wants to cuddle (which is great) and hug me?

I think hes confused about how he feels. He knows how i feel about him though.

Basically I have given up. I wanted to ask him today for one last kiss but i never did. I was out talking to him for about a half an hour when i was in my car ready to leave- it seemed as if none of us wanted to leave the other. I am not going to talk to him or anything like that. He told me not to be a stranger and to stop in anytime i want. I am going to see if he comes to me... thats all i am going to do. Just wait to see what he does. I just ****ing give up. My heart is broken again... i feel like **** and i think i will cry myself to sleep again-- but tonight i will be alone.

I am real tired (couldnt sleep last night and i was crying for most of it) and basically my brain is all screwed up... sorry for the incoherant post.
    <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/maleet\" target=\"_blank\">1998 Silver Firebird</a> <br />Basic mods... nothing real special but it sure looks good!<br /><a href=\"http://www.maleetpobanz.com\" target=\"_blank\">maleetpobanz.com</a>

sry to hear it, thats pretty bad to do it on your bday /aniversery
    RedlineVSix

Comment

thats ****ed up.. we're here for ya! go clean your car and smile! :D

but in a serious note. sorry bout what happened
      96 Camaro M5. Dark metallic gree (?dont know the offical color name)<br />Home made Intake :: Headers, 3inch headers back to Flowmaster muffler :: spec stage 3 clutch Now installed, waiting for 3.42\'s and LSD next month<br /><a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/y192/RiceEatingCamaro/?action=view&current=newcar.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">My Car</a> <br /><br />Totalled Car.<br /><a href=\"http://bellsouthpwp.net/s/k/sk8er305/\" target=\"_blank\">96 CamaroRS</a>

Comment

I think Adam Corolla said it best on Lovelines a few days ago. I can't recite it verbatim, but here's the gist:

Basically (and in general mind you), guys don't need to associate fooling around with feelings. They (we) have needs, just like you do, but that's all it is sometimes. It doesn't necessarily mean he's confused, he just doesn't attach any particular feelings to the physical interation. It feels good, its fun, he wants it.

Don't ask me to tell you how to deal with it, I have no idea. I'm just trying to clue you in to his (possible) point of view.
        www.RedLineVSix.com || 1996 Camaro, 15.159@92.5mph

Comment

Sorry to hear that, I too have been there. I just listened to some depressing music and i got over it. Coma White by Manson helped me. Hope **** gets better for you. [img]smile.gif[/img]
          1995 Patriot Red T-Topped Z28 A4<br /><br />Mystery rebuild in progress.<br /><br />Soon to have 383 ways to beat KBreezy and Shane. :D

Comment

I am so very sorry that things are not working out for you my friend.

When one door closes it takes a moment for us to see another one opened.

I wish you the best.

:cool:
            <a href=\"http://www.geocities.com/red69falcon/\" target=\"_blank\">1969 Falcon</a><br /><br /><a href=\"http://community.webshots.com/album/81706526iUXWli\" target=\"_blank\">1972 Harley & Misc. Project Pics</a><br /><br /><a href=\"http://www.geoci

Comment

It just sound like you deserve so much more. Well once you recover, hopefully the right one will give you the best.

Just be patient and hopeful.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

I have a gun and i could give you a alibi. bang bang my baby shot me down.... honestly he sounds like someone who would cause you more grief than happiness. Think of it has a way to broaden your horizon and find someone who will treat you how you need to be treated.
                Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

Comment

maybe you and 98v6 should hook up [img]smile.gif[/img] ;)

i still say he has something to hide...
                  www.turbov6camaro.com
                  1997 3800 Series II Camaro
                  4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
                  7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
                  11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

LOL thanks for the kind replies... I still feel like ****.

I have been having a ****ty time lately with my life. its one thing after another anymore.

I told him i wish i could have changed my feelings but i fell for him. I wish I didnt feel anything (going to have to listen to anesthesia by Type O Negative).

Oh yeah thats funny someone said to go clean the car. Last night when he walked me to my car he said WOW this thing is CLEAN!!!! well **** since he hasnt spent much time with me in the past 2 months i have been cleaning that thing like all weekend. lol
                    <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/maleet\" target=\"_blank\">1998 Silver Firebird</a> <br />Basic mods... nothing real special but it sure looks good!<br /><a href=\"http://www.maleetpobanz.com\" target=\"_blank\">maleetpobanz.com</a>

Comment

You have the right idea, get over him (you're on your way by giving up). There's always something better out there &lt;cough&gt;imsingle&lt;cough&gt; ;) . But seriously like i said there's always better out there. and like the others said he was probably being that way to see if he could get something (since you said you haven't done anything w/him)
                      White 1992 3.1L V6 firebird<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/ssj_trunks\" target=\"_blank\">Here she is</a><br />----------------------------------

Comment

From what I recall from your previous post he seemed like he never had time for you because he was always studying for his computer certifications. This may be a dumb idea but perhaps you should try to find a guy who's a few years older (late 20's?) and who's already established? Someone who has a decent job already and has time to be intimate with a girl?

Most guys under 25 are thinking with the wrong head... they care for themselves first and use women as a means to get to that end. Then they hit their late 20's and realize that time is flying by--that's when they finally wake up and become ready to be "mature" about a relationship. Problem is, by that age many women are already married with a kid or two on the way--so they find a girl a few years younger. Tends to work out well.

Also, not to dog heavy metal fans or anything but usually you won't find many guys with dyed black hair and nose rings that know how to treat a woman right... there's a certain amount of growing up that has to be done first.

I wish you luck!

But as far as self-confidence is concerned... it doesn't hurt to be a woman on a message board with 10 other women and 5000 guys. ;)

Comment

ya, that really sucks for you, and i really feel for ya. I just got in a major fight with my girl this weekend and my whole life is **** right now because of it. Luckily we worked it out but still.
                          I agree with stefan as well. maybe its better to find an older(rich) guy and have some fun for a while...
                          !! Drive it like you stole it !!<br /><br />I believe forgiving them is gods function, our job is to arrange the meeting <br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.azclubgp.com/garage.php?mode=viewgarage&u=202\" target=\"_blank\">2002 GTP 40th Anniversary Edition Sedan</a> <br />-------------<br />Mods:<br />3.4\" Pulley<br />rigged K&N Filter<br />14.3 et

Comment

Originally posted by Stefan:

Also, not to dog heavy metal fans or anything but usually you won't find many guys with dyed black hair and nose rings that know how to treat a woman right... there's a certain amount of growing up that has to be done first.
                            Coming from someone who used to have dyed hair (not black, never had any peircings either) this is entirely true. :D

Find someone who is nice. Might not be the hottest girl (in your case guy), but they will treat you nicely. That is the key.
                            1997 Chevrolet Camaro v6 - 13.8@104MPH
                            1997 Dodge Viper GTS

Comment

I also agree w/Stefan. Most guys in their early 20's are out to have fun, but you reach a point when you realise that you want more than random chicks. I myself am 25 & have been looking for a nice girl with no such luck. My roommate is 27 & is having the same problems looking for a girl who treats him right. Well anyway, I wish you the best of luck, you'll find a guy who treats you right. My advise is: Don't settle. Don't sell yourself short on your expectations. That one right guy will come along for you. One who has his priorities straight, one who sees you for who you really are.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X