i trying to think of deap quote all too my own what do you think of this ?? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i trying to think of deap quote all too my own what do you think of this ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there are three types of people in life, those who can count and those who cant.
    2002 NBM Pontiac Firebird Formula<br />Mods: stock...<br />1997 Chevy Camaro *Gone*<br />Mods:Borla,headers,Magnaflow cat, SLP intake, NOS 5175

Comment

Originally posted by Silv6:
      there are three types of people in life, those who can count and those who cant.
      that's only two if i'm counting right
      www.turbov6camaro.com
      1997 3800 Series II Camaro
      4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
      7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
      11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

Originally posted by viper04af:
        </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Silv6:
        that's only two if i'm counting right </font>[/QUOTE][img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

Comment

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Everglades W68:
          I don't agree with the basic premise - I tend to remember only the good stuff.

And yes, I think "i trying to think of deap quote all too my own" could rank up there with "all your base are belong to us."

BTW, it is all in fun - your comments make people think - and that's a lot more than most people accomplish.

Since I'm an old fart, I like "the wrinkles only go where the smiles have been."
          i dont come to this board for a freaking gamarr(fuack can't even spell that) or spelling lesson for that matter this is my hobby. lately this board is all big on enlish and sh!t and a few go around and pick out mistakes. no where in the board rule does it say "thou must speak thy proper touge" if there even is. i guess im getting booted.

i mean damn

CHILL OUT PEOPLE THATS WHATS THIS BOARD IS FOR.

if you dont like my grammar/spelling don't read my ****ing post and don't tell me about it cause most likly i know it's wrong and don't care that it is.

i will admit i have made a few posts i can barly read my self. i try to edit those [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

all i'm saying is i come here to RELAX and GET away. not to be houned for somthing i could barly do in HS. i could study all week for the spelling test on friday and BARLY PASS IT. or fail it badly.

cool quote BTW never heard that one
          </font>[/QUOTE][img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

Everglades W68's posts are almost always genial. Yes, he made a good joke, but it wasn't at your expense, it was making fun of old-time internet lingo.

Comment

Originally posted by 95Batmobile:
            </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by L32Projekt:
            How about: I'm no genious, or are I? :D
            Don't you mean genius? LOL [img]tongue.gif[/img] </font>[/QUOTE]Whaaa! I don't come here for spelling lessons! J/K Hey, Viper, chill. That wasn't pointed at you, it just ran through my mind as a quote... [img]tongue.gif[/img] Eat me! [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

Edit: It's hard typing in the dark, in bed, lol.
            Edit#2: Same as above, lmfao
            Check out my stable of supercharged W-Bodies <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com/forums/vbgarage.php?do=view&id=136\" target=\"_blank\">HERE</a><br /><b>\'97 Pontiac GP GTP Coupe</b><br /><b>\'98 Regal GS | L67 3800 Series II</b>

Comment

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by ka50:
              lol my bad, I just had to crack a joke [img]smile.gif[/img] but yeh, in general it's hard to read posts that aren't spelled correctly, because it requires more effort than reading a correctly spelled post. There are ways how you can learn spell. You just gotta want to do it. I heard NLP can help with that.
              only need th first and last letter of the word, or for long words the first and last 2 letters, and some words need a hint in the middle

some poepl let the middle get to them, always trying to get the cream filling thats not there
              </font>[/QUOTE]Not trying to be an ***, but I did find it funny that the two words you misspelled in that sentence were missing the last letter of the word. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
              <a href=\"http://webpages.charter.net/camarov6/Car%20Pics/New/IMG_0085.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">Black 2002 Camaro M5</a>-SS takeoff muffler, B&M Ripper, K&N Filter, 35/20% tint, Infinity speakers, Viper alarm, perpetually breaking clutch return spring mod. 15.49@90.15<br /><a href=\"http://webpages.charter.net/camarov6/Car%20Pics/P14.JPG\" target=\"_blank\">Pewter 2002 Firebird M5 (Dad\'s Car)</a>

Comment

The best quote I've heard period:

From - Enter the Dragon

"We are all ready to win, just as we are born knowing only life. It is defeat you must learn to prepare for."
                'I don't waste my time with it. When it comes I won't even notice.'
                "Oh, how so?"
                'I'll be too busy LOOKIN GOOD'
                <a href=\"http://members.cox.net/95batmobile/d86f.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">Sinister Six</a> <br /><b><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/c_o_jones\" target=\"_blank\">Cardomain</a></b><br />--This doesn\'t change the fact that I am ~The Guru~ who still kicks puppies...

Comment

did you all see that research thing from cambridge?

it siad taht you olny hvae to hvae the fsirt and lsat ltretres in the rgiht pcale bscueae yuor biran raeds the wrod as a wlhoe

i think i did that right...
                  !! Drive it like you stole it !!<br /><br />I believe forgiving them is gods function, our job is to arrange the meeting <br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.azclubgp.com/garage.php?mode=viewgarage&u=202\" target=\"_blank\">2002 GTP 40th Anniversary Edition Sedan</a> <br />-------------<br />Mods:<br />3.4\" Pulley<br />rigged K&N Filter<br />14.3 et

Comment

Originally posted by Phillip McCaffrey:
                    did you all see that research thing from cambridge?

it siad taht you olny hvae to hvae the fsirt and lsat ltretres in the rgiht pcale bscueae yuor biran raeds the wrod as a wlhoe

i think i did that right...
                    you have to read it fast its cool if you consentrate on it your like WTF that say lol
                    www.turbov6camaro.com

Comment

Here's a quote my buddy tells me

"17 is okay! As long as she swallows the evidence!"

[ May 23, 2004, 09:30 AM: Message edited by: BadAzzRS ]

Comment

A quote from me: "Enjoy who you are today, you may wake up as someone else tommorrow". OR
                        "Here's to all the bud that was burned, and the trip that we took and never returned..." always liked that one.
                        MODS:<br />3.4,Crower cam, K-motion valvesprings, Heddman Longtubes, BBK AFPR, Accel Coil, 36mm/23mm Sways, Boxed LCAs/Panhard bar, Mutant Nitrous wet kit, Mr. Gasket Cutout, 10.02 1/8 mile at 67.2 mph UNTUNNED no spray

Comment

And yes, I think "i trying to think of deap quote all too my own" could rank up there with "all your base are belong to us."

BTW, it is all in fun - your comments make people think - and that's a lot more than most people accomplish.

Since I'm an old fart, I like "the wrinkles only go where the smiles have been."
                          i dont come to this board for a freaking gamarr(fuack can't even spell that) or spelling lesson for that matter this is my hobby. lately this board is all big on enlish and sh!t and a few go around and pick out mistakes. no where in the board rule does it say "thou must speak thy proper touge" if there even is. i guess im getting booted.

i mean damn

if you dont like my grammar/spelling don't read my ****ing post and don't tell me about it cause most likly i know it's wrong and don't care that it is.

i will admit i have made a few posts i can barly read my self. i try to edit those [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

all i'm saying is i come here to RELAX and GET away. not to be houned for somthing i could barly do in HS. i could study all week for the spelling test on friday and BARLY PASS IT. or fail it badly.

</font>[/QUOTE]There are some grammar and spelling errors in that post... you might wanna jump on that.
                          You know... if you want to express yourself you have to type properly; you do want to express yourself, right?
                          :D

Comment

Originally posted by BadAzzRS:

thaqt so wrong but funny [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
                            www.turbov6camaro.com

Comment

Originally posted by BadAzzRS:

[img]graemlins/banana.gif[/img]
                              !! Drive it like you stole it !!<br /><br />I believe forgiving them is gods function, our job is to arrange the meeting <br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.azclubgp.com/garage.php?mode=viewgarage&u=202\" target=\"_blank\">2002 GTP 40th Anniversary Edition Sedan</a> <br />-------------<br />Mods:<br />3.4\" Pulley<br />rigged K&N Filter<br />14.3 et

Comment

Originally posted by Machiavelli:
                                </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by viper04af:

i mean damn

</font>[/QUOTE]There are some grammar and spelling errors in that post... you might wanna jump on that.
                                You know... if you want to express yourself you have to type properly; you do want to express yourself, right?
                                :D
                                </font>[/QUOTE][img]graemlins/twak.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/twak.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/twak.gif[/img]
                                www.turbov6camaro.com

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X