#$@% SOB!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #$@% SOB!!!!

Ok I just joined this forum about a week or so ago. I just bought my new firebird but tonight some Semi decided I dont need it anymore and totaled it out and I just got off duty(police officer) you should have seen the look on his face when I walked around the car. This guy took out about 11 other cars as well I guess his brakes decided not to work so he could'nt stop and plowed all of us. IM SOO PISSED!!! :mad:
    \"I told you on your first day that I was your whole family, I am your new Mother! If you maggots don\'t start getting your sh_t together, I will be forced to make myself a childless Mother!\" <br />-Multiple Unknown USMC Drill Instuctors

sorry to hear about the bird.
    did this happen while moving or parked? Any pics?
    2003 Chrome Silver Nissan 350z 6 Speed<br /><br />2001 Bright Rally Red Camaro 3800 M5-----SOLD but missed

Comment

damn sorry dude

I got nailed by a toyota tundra pretty hard about a year and a half ago. tboned me drivers side, screamed every obsenity know at the driver at the tunda, finally when I got out (had to break the steering wheel and slide out the t-top) I said "you stupid ****, i should kick your *** you could have killed us" then I saw it was some woman she said "i know, i'm sorry" then started to cry. :rolleyes:

Kind of wish it had been a dude, so I could have beat him to a pulp

oh we need pics, you should take your own for your records anyways, ecspecially if you end up needing to go to court.

Comment

At least you have your health.
        Check out my stable of supercharged W-Bodies <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com/forums/vbgarage.php?do=view&id=136\" target=\"_blank\">HERE</a><br /><b>\'97 Pontiac GP GTP Coupe</b><br /><b>\'98 Regal GS | L67 3800 Series II</b>

Comment

my car got hit while it was sitting on my street by my neighbor. i didn't have my car for 3 months. it sucks didn't it
          WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Yeah it sucks bad but I dont no for sure if its totalled I still gotta get it looked at today. It just happened like 7 hours ago and my neck hurts like crap (sore). DANG DANG DANG
            \"I told you on your first day that I was your whole family, I am your new Mother! If you maggots don\'t start getting your sh_t together, I will be forced to make myself a childless Mother!\" <br />-Multiple Unknown USMC Drill Instuctors

Comment

If someone hits my car, they are gonna learn what 25 paintballs per second feels like. I keep my gun in my car [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Nicklz:

Kind of wish it had been a dude, so I could have beat him to a pulp

Yes, so you can have assault charges against you! :rolleyes:
                2011 Camaro LS 6M, in black.

Comment

u could claim temporary insanity due to the massive trama of having ur baby smashed up

Comment

my cousin's car got totalled when an 18-wheeler was passing him in the left lane and changed back into the right lane too early and smacked him. cop saw it happen too. still sucks though.
                    1994 Camaro 3.4 L V6 <br />2.5\" Flowmaster 80 Series American Thunder Exhaust<br />SLP Cold Air Intake<br />Sony Head Unit<br />Pioneer Midranges<br />2 10\" Sony XPlod 1100 W Subs<br />Power Acoustiks 980 W Amp<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/heartbeat_of_94\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/heartbeat_of_94</a>

Comment

Wow, if my car got hit, and my neck hurt. I would FOR sure be upgrading to an LS1. I'm talking lawsuits for everything. But, thats just the kinda guy i am ;)
                      Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by Fbody3400:
                        Wow, if my car got hit, and my neck hurt. I would FOR sure be upgrading to an LS1. I'm talking lawsuits for everything. But, thats just the kinda guy i am ;)
                        I aint gonna lie if they total it Im gonna get the LS1 WS6 setup, not that Ive already been lookin ;)

Comment

read my post, I got my car last sunday and 4 days later some ******* reversed and hit my front bumper. I hope it gets fixed good and the frame isnt messed up. sorry to hear about that man, I know what it feels like when some incosiderate *******s ran into you.
                          2005 Chevrolet Corvette C6 <br />M6, Magnaflow\'s 14336<br /><a href=\"http://community.webshots.com/user/v6purplebird\" target=\"_blank\">C6 Pics</a><br /><br />Old car:<br />1996 Firebird A4<br />SLP Cold Air Intake<br />Magnaflow Catback Exhaust<br />Magnaflow Catalytic Converter<br /><br />George Mason University<br />CEIE Major<br />Pi Kappa Alpha<br /><br /><a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/nsolano\" target=\"_blank\">Firebird Pics </a>

Comment

WOOOHOOOO!!!
                            Ok so took the car to, two different places for the estimate and they both said its not close to being totaled and that It will be no problem with fixing it. So that makes me feel better and I should be back up and running by next wed.

Comment

good to here.any pics?
                              1998 bright red camaro ,M5 ,Y87 ,stock<br /><br />Originally posted by Rune:<br />If it smells like a turd and looks like a turd, chances are its probably not a candy bar.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X