hah! john kerry / hilary clinton in 04'? might happen - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hah! john kerry / hilary clinton in 04'? might happen

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hah! john kerry / hilary clinton in 04'? might happen

well, this is the end for someone. whether it is mr. kerry, mr. bush, or the united states!!!

http://drudgereport.com/kerryhrc.htm

enjoy~
    boost, you got it???

Matt Drudge is an idiot - Crossfire runs one story and that means "speculation intensifies..." its not going to happen. :rolleyes:

Drudge hasnt gotten anything right since Lewinsky - and even that wasnt really right.

Comment

lmao

clinton would be the second man lmao now thats a step down.

I pray we never have a women in office good lord what would they do when its that time of the month. One sec they would be yelling at us then the next sec when she picks up the phone she would be all nice and pretend nothing happend. lol

Me sexist? nooooooooooooo

Comment

^---And that's why I'm not a Republican.

Comment

hehe that woudl be pretty crazy to see what happens if its true...

I don't think Hilary woudl be that bad a VP

Comment

I thought hilary would be a good pres....or even a vp

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
            05' CTS-V
            00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Comment

Betcha get locked before long
              -235/4517 Chrome Mondera Solaris<br />-Hornet remote start-keyless entry<br />-Pioneer 8400/CD/MP3<br />-2 Audiobahn 10\'s in custom box<br />-Flowmaster exhaust-SLP CAI-*180<br /><br />Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity....Tony from \"Snatch\"

Comment

i'm still thinking that john edwards is going to come back and bite all of these other posers in the *** end.

in fact, i hope he does.

Comment

it's not locked yet?

[img]graemlins/stickpoke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]
                  The bastardification of Third & Fourth gen cars.

Comment

hm... i've been waiting for it to get locked. it's a political thread and 98v6 has posted in it. should be locked soon. :D

note: this is a joke. not an excuse to begin a flame war.
                    1996 Pontiac <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">Firebird</a> <br />Black, 3.8L A4

Comment

Hilary ran the country while clinton was in office, why can't she help run it now?
                      2002 Silver Metallic A4 Firebird - All Options
                      Hotchkis STB, Custom Madrel Bent 3" Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Whisper Lid, FT Ram Air, K&N Air Filter, D2S HID, Baer Rotors, !EGR, !MAF, 10% tint, Parrot CK3300

Your Mom or My Dad?

Comment

Originally posted by Skapimp:
                        Hilary ran the country while clinton was in office, why can't she help run it now?
                        I was thinking of the same thing... You know when Bill got caught?? She became the Commander in Chief because he was on lockdown. ;)
                        <i>00\' NBM Firebird~T-5<br />60\': <b>2.29 sec.</b><br />1/4: <b>14.7 @ 95.5 MPH<br />Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for me.</b></i>

Comment

I think it'd be great. nice little mix of testosterone and estrogen in the white house [img]smile.gif[/img]

and about the PMS thing - she probably doesn't get it anymore - just have to worry about hot flashes now ;) I could say more but you already admitted it was sexist, so... I won't [img]smile.gif[/img]
                          ... blonde moments happen to the best of us...

Comment

Originally posted by token sebring:
                            I think it'd be great. nice little mix of testosterone and estrogen in the white house [img]smile.gif[/img]

but wasn't that Monica?
                            The bastardification of Third & Fourth gen cars.

Comment

bet this gets locked before 9:00pm? 3-2 odds!!
                              anyone,......anyone.......
                              New Toy Red 94 Formula LT1
                              RT: .0006 60': 1.894 1/8 mile: 8.351 @ 84.89 1/4 mile: 12.974 @ 107.81
                              crashed Red 96 Camaro 3.8l: 14.91 @ 92.38
                              The ex wife's Black 98 Firebird 3.8l: 15.23 @ 88.12

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X