• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mutant Kid:

http://www.azcentral.com/offbeat/art...Baby23-ON.html

Interesting...
    2002 Silver Metallic A4 Firebird - All Options
    Hotchkis STB, Custom Madrel Bent 3" Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Whisper Lid, FT Ram Air, K&N Air Filter, D2S HID, Baer Rotors, !EGR, !MAF, 10% tint, Parrot CK3300

Your Mom or My Dad?

the germans are at it again...

Comment

Not yet 5, he can hold seven-pound weights with arms extended, something many adults cannot do.
      Are they serious? I'd like to see an adult that can't hold 7 lbs weights with their arms extended. Germans must not be in good shape.
      94 Camaro 3.4 A4 <br />T-Tops<br />In the process of an LS1 swap.

Comment

dude holding weights with your arm extended is tough... try to get a big text book and hold it from your arm extended (perpendicular to you)
        2002 Silver Metallic A4 Firebird - All Options
        Hotchkis STB, Custom Madrel Bent 3" Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Whisper Lid, FT Ram Air, K&N Air Filter, D2S HID, Baer Rotors, !EGR, !MAF, 10% tint, Parrot CK3300

Your Mom or My Dad?

Comment

It's Colossus!!!

The mutants will arise and take over the world!
          <a href=\"http://members.cox.net/95batmobile/d86f.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">Sinister Six</a> <br /><b><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/c_o_jones\" target=\"_blank\">Cardomain</a></b><br />--This doesn\'t change the fact that I am ~The Guru~ who still kicks puppies...

Comment

Originally posted by Skapimp:
            dude holding weights with your arm extended is tough... try to get a big text book and hold it from your arm extended (perpendicular to you)
            There are a couple variables that would depend on how tough it actually is. One is the weight, and another is the time duration.

I had to confirm my shock at that statement by grabbing two 10-pound weights and holding them straight out for 2 minutes. It's not hard for me to do at all. The longer you hold it, the harder it gets,,but 7 lbs is light to begin with.

Comment

Yeah, but their talking about a TODDLER doing that.
              <i>00\' NBM Firebird~T-5<br />60\': <b>2.29 sec.</b><br />1/4: <b>14.7 @ 95.5 MPH<br />Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for me.</b></i>

Comment

Originally posted by BLUE:
                Yeah, but their talking about a TODDLER doing that.
                I know. The writer made the statement though that "he can hold seven-pound weights with arms extended, something many adults cannot do.

I find that pathetic if many adults cannot do that.

Comment

It's the govenor of Cali-forn-ya!!
                  -235/4517 Chrome Mondera Solaris<br />-Hornet remote start-keyless entry<br />-Pioneer 8400/CD/MP3<br />-2 Audiobahn 10\'s in custom box<br />-Flowmaster exhaust-SLP CAI-*180<br /><br />Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity....Tony from \"Snatch\"

Comment

My lord, funny that it comes so close in succession to the existance of myostatin. Oh well, buff babies. Im not gonna freak till I Start seeing mutant babies like The Beast.
                    1998 Firebird 3.8, A4<br />Mods: Alum Ds, Yank TC 2800 stall, Rksport lid, FTRA, SLP air temp sensor, K&N, Flowmaster catback 2.5\" w/cutout, 3:42 gears w/LSD<br />Best E/T: 15.6 @ 86 mph (w/o gears / lsd or verter)<br />Best 60: 2.234<br /><a href=\"http://www.teamfoxfire.iwarp.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.teamfoxfire.iwarp.com</a> -- club site<p>To come?: l67 piston package hardened, turbo? spray? low 12\'s? well see

Comment

Hurcules, Hurcules!! [img]smile.gif[/img]
                      \'01 Mineral Grey SVT Cobra<br />-former F-body owner

Comment

he will be king of all the babies
                        ~The Guru\'s Guru~<br />1999 Camaro,K&N,!MAF<br />!airsilencer,3.08s,<br />NGK-TR6\'s,Taylor Blue 8mm wires,FRAM,A4,Catco Cat, Magnaflow 3 inch catback,transgo shift kit<br />Waiting: RK sport headers, custom y pipe electric cutout<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/divinejc\" target=\"_blank\">www.cardomain.com/id/divinejc</a>

Comment

I can hold 10 pounds arms extended, no mroe than that.

Im as skinny as a twig

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X