No announcement yet.

Spider Man 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought it was pretty good... there are some really cheesy parts though [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    <b><a href=\"http://members.cox.net/95batmobile/d86f.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">Sinister Six©</b></a><br /><a href=\"http://www.sounddomain.com/id/95batmobile\" target=\"_blank\">My \'95 Bird</a><br />I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Comment

I'm gonna see it this weekend for 3.50 [img]smile.gif[/img]
      *SOLD 9/4/05*<br />1998 Navy Blue Metallic Camaro M5<br />-Flowmaster cat back<br />-Accel Ignition<br />-K&N Air Filter<br />-Hurst Shift Knob<br /><br />Currently vehicle-less at Ohio State :(

Comment

hey guys, go to www.rottentomatoes.com look at the left and click on spiderman 2.. and look at all the critics who gave it good reviews... over 90 percent did.. usually a good indicator that the movie is of decent quality
        ~The Guru\'s Guru~<br />1999 Camaro,K&N,!MAF<br />!airsilencer,3.08s,<br />NGK-TR6\'s,Taylor Blue 8mm wires,FRAM,A4,Catco Cat, Magnaflow 3 inch catback,transgo shift kit<br />Waiting: RK sport headers, custom y pipe electric cutout<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/divinejc\" target=\"_blank\">www.cardomain.com/id/divinejc</a>

Comment

I might go see it next week. I hate the hassle of waiting in line and then finding out it's sold out. Or you get in the theater and people argue about the seatings because one guy is holding up the row for his crew whose getting popcorns and stuff.

But who knows. Anyway, my Spiderman comicbook collections will definately go up in value again.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

Sooooo can't wait to go see it.

&lt;--- huge spidey fan
            Loads of comic books of old web head
            Race car - gone but not forgotten - 1997 firebird V6
            nitrous et & mph: 12.168 & 110.95 mph, n/a 13.746 & 96.38 mph
            2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8: 12.125, 116.45
            2010 Ford Taurus SHO: no times yet

Comment

saw it last night.. i thought it was pretty good.. not super great or anything.. i'm a little picky though
              ~The Guru\'s Guru~<br />1999 Camaro,K&N,!MAF<br />!airsilencer,3.08s,<br />NGK-TR6\'s,Taylor Blue 8mm wires,FRAM,A4,Catco Cat, Magnaflow 3 inch catback,transgo shift kit<br />Waiting: RK sport headers, custom y pipe electric cutout<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/divinejc\" target=\"_blank\">www.cardomain.com/id/divinejc</a>

Comment

Talk about movie prices here it is $1.00 before 6pm and $1.50 after 6pm and on Tuesdays its $.75 all day. One good thing about Lynchburg.
                I speak the truth, I say what other don\'t say.<br />I am a ***.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty Thor:
                  I might go see it next week. I hate the hassle of waiting in line and then finding out it's sold out. Or you get in the theater and people argue about the seatings because one guy is holding up the row for his crew whose getting popcorns and stuff.

But who knows. Anyway, my Spiderman comicbook collections will definately go up in value again.
                  if you have the extra couple bucks to spare, buy your tickets at www.movietickets.com

Then you just gotta get there a bit early to get seats and you will know if the show is sold out from the comfort of your home.

Comment

I saw it, and there were A LOT of cheesy parts. Like WTF made no sense, came out of no where. Action was great but the cheesy parts hurt the movie. I liked the first one better.
                    \'98 z28<br /> <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a245/GreatSave9/?start=all\" target=\"_blank\">http://photobucket.com/albums/a245/GreatSave9/?start=all</a>

Comment

Gonna go see it again :D
                      When is Aliens vs. Predator coming out???
                      ---Niño---<br /><i>95\' silver 5 spd</i>

Comment

AVP opens August 13, 2004.

:woot!:

Comment

yes, woot indeed
                          2001 Arctic White Firebird With Black Drop Top<br /><br />3:42 Gears<br />Zexel LSD<br />BMR upper A-Arms<br />Trans Am exhaust with 3\" I-pipe and cutout<br />Modified intake<br />Mecham Hood<br />Trans Go shift kit<br />Making rear control arms and panhard

Comment

I didn't care much for the movie. First one was better. Most of it is just a love story. There are long parts where it's just him and her trying to work things out and no action at all. Those parts were really boring. There were some nice action scenes, but it's all kiddy stuff. Reminds me of Star Wars. Alot of action, but no gore. The one scene I did like was when Octo killed all those doctors. That was a little creepy. At the end they hinted that there is a 3rd one coming out. I'm more excited to see Blade 3 though.

And Aliens vs Predator is going to rock. August 13th.

Almost forgot, Bourne Supremacy is also going to rock. Definitely seeing that one. First one was amazing. That's the kind of movies I like. [img]graemlins/bowdown.gif[/img]

Comment

Just saw spider man 2 last night with the girl, very good!
                              New:04 GMC Sierra 1500 RCLB 4x4 5.3 GU80 3.73\'s.<br />Truck pics<br />Mods<br />Go fast: Panel K&N filter and soon SS truck catback.<br />Appearance: Stull Billet grill,Weston Chrome step tubes,Rhino Chrome hitch step,ARE painted fiberglass cover,Silver star lighting.

Comment

[img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]
                                ---Niño---<br /><i>95\' silver 5 spd</i>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X