Picked up a parts car for my $500 beater - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Picked up a parts car for my $500 beater

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picked up a parts car for my $500 beater

Yeah only me would get into fixing up a car worth pretty much less than the clothes i have on right now. Yesterday i got a call from my buddy who i bought the bmw from that he got in a 1989 bmw m3, The car was rear-ended bad, like the *** is almost pushed to the doors. Perfect front end, engine, Red recaro seats and front interior parts though. $300 bucks it cost me. less than those damn recaro seats plus those are rare as it is. yee-haw, and i got 3 days off with nothing to do. Im gonna pull out that m3 engine and do a little cleaning and maybe do some "tweaking" before i put in and since my front is dented, rusted and ugly im gonna put the red m3 front end on my ****ty faded car and hopefully start sanding it down and geting it ready to paint, or maybe ill be gangsta and drive it like that. So after this weekend ill have around $1100 into it, 1987 325i with 89 m3 front clip and engine, ready to be painted with red recaro seats and new front interior pieces. I think i did good. Plus i can sell the engine thats in it now cause its practically brand new.
    Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

how much can you get out of it?
    ---Niño---<br /><i>95\' silver 5 spd</i>

Comment

i could sell it for like 4k after i do the work to it, maybe more if i could find the right person.
      Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X