2010 Ford Taurus SHO: no times yet

"I have issues"

[img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
    2001 Black Z28 M6<br />Sprayed, slotted, geared and more~

Comment

:eek: [img]graemlins/omg.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bowdown.gif[/img]
      Matt
      1998 Mystic Teal Camaro M5
      Whisper Lid, Pacesetter Headers, Catco Cat, Dynomax Super Turbo, B&M Shifter, BMR STB, LSD, P&P Intakes, GT2 Cam, Comp OE Lifters, 1.7 Roller Rockers, Pushrods, SSM Heads, DHP PowrTuner.

Comment

Its insane because I have a rediculous amount myself and I still have along way to catch up to you.

Comment

Get out.

Or http://personals.yahoo.com .

Or seek help. :eek:
          2002 NBM Firehawk #312 | <a href=\"http://hawk.visionsconnect.com\" target=\"_blank\">hawk.visionsconnect.com</a>

Comment

hey, if you want to learn player ways, IM me - MiG142.

Just because you have player knowledge doesn't necessarily mean you'll have to be a player. You'll just have knowledge on how to attract women.

Crying on car forum that you need a g/f won't suddenly make a hot girl want to knock on your door with "take me" look in her eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by ka50:
              hey, if you want to learn player ways, IM me - MiG142.

Just because you have player knowledge doesn't necessarily mean you'll have to be a player. You'll just have knowledge on how to attract women.

Crying on car forum that you need a g/f won't suddenly make a hot girl want to knock on your door with "take me" look in her eyes.
              Tool.

Crying you need a g/f on a car forum is almost as pitiful as bragging youre a player on a car forum.

Comment

trust me, noone on this forum is a player.
                We have a few with hotass girls on here, but noone is a true 'player'.

True players dont drive fbodys. They drive Lexus's, Caddy's, etc.

James, get some nice jeans, nice shoes, a nice silk buttondown shirt, sweet haircut, put on your smile, and hit the bar in your benz with some friends.

Bait that hook and cast it out there......

Comment

Don't hit the bars. Don't hit the clubs. They are only good for one nighters, if that.

Comment

if you call yourself a player - trust me, you arent one. The more you talk about how many girls you can get the less secure you are about your ability to get girls.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian:

James, get some nice jeans, nice shoes, a nice silk buttondown shirt, sweet haircut, put on your smile, and hit the bar in your benz with some friends.

Bait that hook and cast it out there......
                      As long as you carry yourself well, are tidy and neat with decent clothes and a respectable car you'll be fine.

classless guys who try too much and put on the form fitting long sleeved flamboyantly patterned dress shirts unbuttoned 2 too many buttons with a a bottle of Dep in their hair... they make everyone think they're hot **** - some girls are attracted to that, but theyre not ONLY attracted to that, and many girls arent at all attracted to it.

stick to the basics for dress.
                      Ralph Lauren, Brooks Brother, J Crew. If youre going somewhere nice throw a blazer on over a button down. Maybe in terms of button downs get a Thomas Pink or something, a little busier of a pattern but isnt flashy.

Also, I dont think James was asking for advice with girls in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by GrigoryRasputin:
                        if you call yourself a player - trust me, you arent one. The more you talk about how many girls you can get the less secure you are about your ability to get girls.
                        You're as dumb as a pile of bricks.

Comment

If Im so dumb - why arent I the one who is hung up on something as trivial and pointless as trying to convince the internet that Im a "player"

Comment

Originally posted by Ian:

Or Corvettes :D

actually, if you wanna draw women, get a dune buggy. Seriously, they have magical powers that I have yet to explain.
                            2005 Ford Focus ZX3 SE D20 M5 - Modified ;) <a href=\"http://www.knightenmotorsports.com\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.knightenmotorsports.com</a> <br />[ U R L = h t t p : / / w w w . g e o c i t i e s . c o m / h e a r t l a n d _ h e a t _ v 6 ] Heartland Heat V6 [ / U R L ]

Comment

I don't think James needs help w/ the ladies.
                              BTW hotass women tend to love trucks *****es. :D
                              ---Niño---<br /><i>95\' silver 5 spd</i>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X