Budweiser Moments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Budweiser Moments

Anyone have any of them? I love the comercial where they talk about their accomplishments. Here are a couple of my favorites:

"I have dated Carmen Electra's sister's cousin's friend"

"I have once called shotgun..........12 hours before we left"

"I have used my dog.............to dry my hands"
    -235/4517 Chrome Mondera Solaris<br />-Hornet remote start-keyless entry<br />-Pioneer 8400/CD/MP3<br />-2 Audiobahn 10\'s in custom box<br />-Flowmaster exhaust-SLP CAI-*180<br /><br />Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity....Tony from \"Snatch\"

I once dated a girl for her brain... big large brains.

Comment

Originally posted by hawgs:
      I once dated a girl for her brain... big large brains.
      [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
      <b><a href=\"http://members.cox.net/95batmobile/d86f.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">Sinister Six©</b></a><br /><a href=\"http://www.sounddomain.com/id/95batmobile\" target=\"_blank\">My \'95 Bird</a><br />I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Comment

i have showered...............with dishwashing liquid. yes, this actually happened.

Comment

Ah everyones done that at one point or another.
          Shawn<br />2002 Silver W68 Firebird

Comment

I got u all beat!

there was a birdhouse, same height as eye level. all the guys were sitting around, someone was like, I wonder if theres a bird in there. I went up to the house, hitting both side of it pounding saying BIRRRDDYYYY! and on flew out and hit my right between the eyes.....

So, that answered the question about the bird, but i was left with a nice red spot in my forhead...

Comment

Me and my friends had a contest to see which one of us could withstand the most punches to the nuts. Unfortunately I didn't win, because I would like to have kids at some point. But this went on for an hour or so between two of my friends.
              1995 Pontiac Firebird
              2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by Mogobs30th:
                punches to the nuts.
                [img]graemlins/barf.gif[/img]

i've also run over a neighbor's mailbox with my truck, gone to work, come back with another post, and repaired it before he got home. not sure if he ever found out about that.

Comment

I remember this one from Chris the Great: here is his post-the guy actually used JET FUEL in his car.....I'd say that's one for the ages

[/QUOTE]be wary of high high octane gasoline, before i had my camaro i had a mazda 626 gt with a turbo. we had a airplane come in that had to be defuled and dis assembled for paint. i ran 2 tanks of 100 octane low lead avaition gasoline in my car and blew the bastard up. it ran like a space ship untill then. and it ran really hot. but when i took it apart to try to fix it it had the cleanest valves i ever seen.....lol...rule of thumb if your gonna run high octane as in not street legal gas, dilute it with pump gas, ive knoticed a gallon of it to a tank full does the trick with out the damage....[QUOTE]

WOW!!!
                  -235/4517 Chrome Mondera Solaris<br />-Hornet remote start-keyless entry<br />-Pioneer 8400/CD/MP3<br />-2 Audiobahn 10\'s in custom box<br />-Flowmaster exhaust-SLP CAI-*180<br /><br />Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity....Tony from \"Snatch\"

Comment

When i had my big azz bronco i backed into my coworkers cavalier tearing up the front end and not even leaving a scratch on my bronco, I got out and noticed his window was down so i took off his parking brake and rolled his car into our big dumpster to make it look like he forgot to set the parking brake. he never figured it out.
                    Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

Comment

[img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
                      perfectly legal
                      1996 Pontiac <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">Firebird</a> <br />Black, 3.8L A4

Comment

Originally posted by 97chevycamaro:
                        When i had my big azz bronco i backed into my coworkers cavalier tearing up the front end and not even leaving a scratch on my bronco, I got out and noticed his window was down so i took off his parking brake and rolled his car into our big dumpster to make it look like he forgot to set the parking brake. he never figured it out.
                        hahahaha.. I'm looking forward to your book.
                        2002 Silver Metallic A4 Firebird - All Options
                        Hotchkis STB, Custom Madrel Bent 3" Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Whisper Lid, FT Ram Air, K&N Air Filter, D2S HID, Baer Rotors, !EGR, !MAF, 10% tint, Parrot CK3300

Your Mom or My Dad?

Comment

Originally posted by Christian:
                          I remember this one from Chris the Great: here is his post-the guy actually used JET FUEL in his car.....I'd say that's one for the ages

be wary of high high octane gasoline, before i had my camaro i had a mazda 626 gt with a turbo. we had a airplane come in that had to be defuled and dis assembled for paint. i ran 2 tanks of 100 octane low lead avaition gasoline in my car and blew the bastard up. it ran like a space ship untill then. and it ran really hot. but when i took it apart to try to fix it it had the cleanest valves i ever seen.....lol...rule of thumb if your gonna run high octane as in not street legal gas, dilute it with pump gas, ive knoticed a gallon of it to a tank full does the trick with out the damage....

WOW!!!
                          100LL is not jet fuel, it's used for piston engines. ;)
                          Matt
                          1998 Mystic Teal Camaro M5
                          Whisper Lid, Pacesetter Headers, Catco Cat, Dynomax Super Turbo, B&M Shifter, BMR STB, LSD, P&P Intakes, GT2 Cam, Comp OE Lifters, 1.7 Roller Rockers, Pushrods, SSM Heads, DHP PowrTuner.

Comment

Yea, but it makes it look so much better...........

Comment

Originally posted by 97chevycamaro:
                              [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
                              <a href=\"http://community.webshots.com/user/maniacls1\" target=\"_blank\"><b>2001 Firehawk #155 of 504 -M6</b></a><br />437 RWHP / 404 RWTQ -Dynojet (heads/cam)<br />12.34 @114 mph 1.7 60\' (bolt-ons only)<br />12.47 @116 mph 2.0 60\' (street tires, heads/cam)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X