No announcement yet.

Thanksgiving Greetings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy turkey day everyone, Sigh.Im stuck at work until 2 while our turkey is slowly cooking in the oven at my grandmas{where all my family + my wife and kids are right now}, So at 2 i will be pegged at 116 in the camaro on the freeway to make it to my grandmas 74 miles away by 3pm to help cut the bird
    Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving
      98 Firebird 3.8l A4<br />Yeah.... It\'s a chick\'s car<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/577098\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/577098</a> <br />car\'s best time: 15.27 @ 88.77<br />AIM: Firebirdchick98

Comment

Gobbles....LOL

That turkey that drags his head on the ground. ROFL!
        1995 Pontiac Firebird
        2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

I just had my dinner, and I must admit, although the first Thanksgiving away either side of my family, it wasn't bad. I still had the Air Force family. My first shirt was standing at the head of the line, greeting everyone while shaking their hands, we had a MSgt. preparing our plates with the turkey, ham and dressing, and then another NCO with the mashed potatoes, sweet potato casserole, and gravies. At the next station(?) the was another enlisted, slicing a huge piece of roast beef, which was the best roast beef I've had since my grandfather passed away. We also had pumpkin, apple and pecan pie. Everyone was in such a great mood, and the dinner was excellent. The only thing that could have made it better was to be with my wife and family. I hope that everybody here has a great Thanksgiving, and can be at least as happy today is I am. God bless you all. Thank you
          2000 silver A4 Camaro<br />Whisper lid; Free Ram Air; BMR stb; MSD super conductor wires; Gatorback belt?<br />1986 RX-7 (daily driver)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X