Last friday i got to see...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last friday i got to see...

My new block and all my Valvetrain pieces, and also my pistons...
    Block loooks good, the heads and intakes are still at the machine shop getting cleaned up, and ported/what not. Pistons look good, i was mistaken they got me JE, Not ross... Domed forged... CAr should be going in next week..Then i expect 2 weeks later new motor will be in with the body work too.
    New:04 GMC Sierra 1500 RCLB 4x4 5.3 GU80 3.73\'s.<br />Truck pics<br />Mods<br />Go fast: Panel K&N filter and soon SS truck catback.<br />Appearance: Stull Billet grill,Weston Chrome step tubes,Rhino Chrome hitch step,ARE painted fiberglass cover,Silver star lighting.

JE makes a good piston I think...

All this in the 3.4?
    <b><a href=\"http://members.cox.net/95batmobile/d86f.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">Sinister Six©</b></a><br /><a href=\"http://www.sounddomain.com/id/95batmobile\" target=\"_blank\">My \'95 Bird</a><br />I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Comment

Originally posted by 95Batmobile:
      JE makes a good piston I think...

All this in the 3.4?
      Yep and JE makes a damn good piston.
      New:04 GMC Sierra 1500 RCLB 4x4 5.3 GU80 3.73\'s.<br />Truck pics<br />Mods<br />Go fast: Panel K&N filter and soon SS truck catback.<br />Appearance: Stull Billet grill,Weston Chrome step tubes,Rhino Chrome hitch step,ARE painted fiberglass cover,Silver star lighting.

Comment

Way "to" much money? Perhaps you mean "too" [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by hawgs:
          Way "to" much money? Perhaps you mean "too" [img]smile.gif[/img]
          [img]graemlins/stickpoke.gif[/img] :D

Comment

no no, he means that his firebird is the "way to much money" [img]tongue.gif[/img]
            Firebirds make you rich biotch!
            I'm Rick James
            <b><a href=\"http://members.cox.net/95batmobile/d86f.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">Sinister Six©</b></a><br /><a href=\"http://www.sounddomain.com/id/95batmobile\" target=\"_blank\">My \'95 Bird</a><br />I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Comment

that's sweet! keep us updated
              ~The Guru\'s Guru~<br />1999 Camaro,K&N,!MAF<br />!airsilencer,3.08s,<br />NGK-TR6\'s,Taylor Blue 8mm wires,FRAM,A4,Catco Cat, Magnaflow 3 inch catback,transgo shift kit<br />Waiting: RK sport headers, custom y pipe electric cutout<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/divinejc\" target=\"_blank\">www.cardomain.com/id/divinejc</a>

Comment

Originally posted by jc Kyle:
                that's sweet! keep us updated
                Will do!

Comment

Pic's!
                  Race car - gone but not forgotten - 1997 firebird V6
                  nitrous et & mph: 12.168 & 110.95 mph, n/a 13.746 & 96.38 mph
                  2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8: 12.125, 116.45
                  2010 Ford Taurus SHO: no times yet

Comment

Originally posted by 12secondv6:
                    Pic's!
                    Will get some later next week, my car is going in for the paint work and late next week, they should finally have the intakes and heads back from the machine shop..

Comment

Well car is going in the shop for the paint work first since the heads and intakes arent back yet, so hopefully in 2 weeks i can have a big update.

Comment

CAr is going in tommorrow....

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X