So I volunteered to work christmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I volunteered to work christmas

My work needed someone to work christmas eve and christmas day. I said what the hell, for working 2 extra days, I get an extra 2 weeks pay [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img]
    <a href=\"http://pics.projectpredator.com/thumbnails.php?album=16\" target=\"_blank\">2003 Zinc Yellow Mustang GT</a> 1 of 701<br />ET : TBD<br />But our shenanigans are cheeky and fun! Yeah, and his shenanigans are cruel and tragic. Which... makes t

WEll damn thats a good deal...

I volunteered to work thanksgiving, all the days around it, new years eve, new years and easter so I can have a week off around Xmas.

But I only get time and a half for holidays :(

Comment

good for you, i work thanksgiving, christmas and christmas eve{ mandatory} and i dont get any holiday pay at all, all regular pay around here
      Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

Comment

I guess you could say I volunteered to work on every holiday until February, when I said I wanted to come over here. Lucky me, Christmas falls on my day off though. Nothing like Christmas in the desert!
        2000 silver A4 Camaro<br />Whisper lid; Free Ram Air; BMR stb; MSD super conductor wires; Gatorback belt?<br />1986 RX-7 (daily driver)

Comment

Originally posted by majeskyb:
          I guess you could say I volunteered to work on every holiday until February, when I said I wanted to come over here. Lucky me, Christmas falls on my day off though. Nothing like Christmas in the desert!
          [img]graemlins/banana.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/banana.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/banana.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/banana.gif[/img]
          www.turbov6camaro.com
          1997 3800 Series II Camaro
          4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
          7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
          11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

I work xmas and thanksgiving.. no holiday either. But I get off at 3 and I'll get back home in time for my girl to have dinner on the table for me :D
            - <a href=\"http://www.thenebula.com/carpics/pics2/camaro2.JPG\" target=\"_blank\">White \'99 V6 Camaro</a> (M5, 3.23s)<br />- 3\" Borla Exaust, RK Sport Induction Lid, Fast Toys Ram Air, K&N Air Filter, !Silencer, !MAF Screen, B&M Short shifter, Manual Fan Switch, 160° Hypertech Powerstat, BMR Boxed LCAs(rubber/poly), BMR STB<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=386884&page=1\" target=\"_blank\">*My Cardomain Website*</a>

Comment

Originally posted by V6MaroFL:
              I work xmas and thanksgiving.. no holiday either. But I get off at 3 and I'll get back home in time for my girl to have dinner on the table for me :D
              That's the one good benefit of overnight shift. I wake up, eat christmas eve dinner, go to work, come home, eat christmas breakfast, open presents. :D

Not to mention, I'll be bringing in my 'special eggnog' to work with me ;)
              <a href=\"http://pics.projectpredator.com/thumbnails.php?album=16\" target=\"_blank\">2003 Zinc Yellow Mustang GT</a> 1 of 701<br />ET : TBD<br />But our shenanigans are cheeky and fun! Yeah, and his shenanigans are cruel and tragic. Which... makes t

Comment

By choice.... working on day after turkey day and monday after x mas weekend///

Working 2 company observed holiday's... get 4 days comp time :D
                Race car - gone but not forgotten - 1997 firebird V6
                nitrous et & mph: 12.168 & 110.95 mph, n/a 13.746 & 96.38 mph
                2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8: 12.125, 116.45
                2010 Ford Taurus SHO: no times yet

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X