Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Merlin:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by pontiac nino:
    Cold and alone, in my home. :( Last year I was alone too, I ate a MRE for thanksgiving. :(
    come join me at the shelter then [img]tongue.gif[/img] </font>[/QUOTE]Blah, nah, the hobo's will rat me out that I ain't a real bum so I can get kicked out and they can have more turkey......greedy bastards!

Originally posted by viper04af:
    wish i had a MRE they tase better then most TV dinners
    You must buy cheap *** tv dinners buy the good ones next time then you'll see. :D
    ---Niño---<br /><i>95\' silver 5 spd</i>

Comment

i get to get away from all the stress of school for a week and eat turkey! i love turkey day!

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
      Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

Originally posted by pontiac nino:
        </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Merlin:
        </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by pontiac nino:
        Cold and alone, in my home. :( Last year I was alone too, I ate a MRE for thanksgiving. :(
        come join me at the shelter then [img]tongue.gif[/img] </font>[/QUOTE]Blah, nah, the hobo's will rat me out that I ain't a real bum so I can get kicked out and they can have more turkey......greedy bastards!

Originally posted by viper04af:
        wish i had a MRE they tase better then most TV dinners
        You must buy cheap *** tv dinners buy the good ones next time then you'll see. :D
        </font>[/QUOTE]umm well the MRE is at least good for you, those thing clean me out really good, i **** clear **** when i eat those things
        www.turbov6camaro.com
        1997 3800 Series II Camaro
        4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
        7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
        11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

My fiance and I are going over to my brothers, then to the future in-laws which I can't stand.
          <a href=\"http://pics.projectpredator.com/thumbnails.php?album=16\" target=\"_blank\">2003 Zinc Yellow Mustang GT</a> 1 of 701<br />ET : TBD<br />But our shenanigans are cheeky and fun! Yeah, and his shenanigans are cruel and tragic. Which... makes t

Comment

I'm going to eat turkey, drink alcohol, and play my guitar. Hopefully I'll get some inspiration for new songs.
            *SOLD 9/4/05*<br />1998 Navy Blue Metallic Camaro M5<br />-Flowmaster cat back<br />-Accel Ignition<br />-K&N Air Filter<br />-Hurst Shift Knob<br /><br />Currently vehicle-less at Ohio State :(

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X