finally started to snow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• finally started to snow

early this evening but i cant enjoy it cause there is nothing but ricers and redneck with classpacks trying to burnout and **** outside my dorm :mad: I swear to god if someone hits my car cause they are getting ****ty, im going postal on everyone!

fncking losers
    2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

I like snow!

Birdie sits in the driveway all covered in it :(
    Race car - gone but not forgotten - 1997 firebird V6
    nitrous et & mph: 12.168 & 110.95 mph, n/a 13.746 & 96.38 mph
    2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8: 12.125, 116.45
    2010 Ford Taurus SHO: no times yet

Comment

My birdie does to. I do infact get to drive 20 under the speed limit to some empty church parking lots and test how my car handles in the snow. [img]smile.gif[/img]
      Metallic Navy Blue \'98 Firebird A4<br />Free Ram Air, 2.5\" Magnaflow Exhaust, Custom Tune<br />15.43 @ 87.8

Comment

i wasnt about to take my car out in it after it got really bad
        but my room mate thought it would be fun to go out in his eclipse.... we did reverse donuts and also got some trays to put under his rear wheels, it was pretty fun....

Comment

in philly the groud has been covered since saturday night. and we are getting more snow tonight into tomorrow. so the camaro sits under the deck under the car cover all bundled up!
          WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

snow day today b1tches think we got like 8 or 9 inches
            Red 1998 Camaro 3.8<br />K&N and Home Depot<br />2 12\" JL W3v2 Subwoofers<br />-more audio stuff to come-

Comment

we got like 4 here... good expierence in the new car haha
              Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by Fbody3400:
                we got like 4 here... good expierence in the new car haha
                i learned last winter not to drive in the snow so im stranded at my house playing cs:s all day
                Red 1998 Camaro 3.8<br />K&N and Home Depot<br />2 12\" JL W3v2 Subwoofers<br />-more audio stuff to come-

Comment

6-10 inches tonight into tomoro. no school for me tomoro. i tryed to move my car yesterday and got stuck in my yard. but i have bald summer tires and im new at driving a stick. i love the snow.
                  1998 bright red camaro ,M5 ,Y87 ,stock<br /><br />Originally posted by Rune:<br />If it smells like a turd and looks like a turd, chances are its probably not a candy bar.

Comment

correction we got a whole foot of snow

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X