Bye Bye Warranty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bye Bye Warranty

Well my warranty expires in 9 days. My car goes in to get the tranny looked @ on monday and I am gonna ***** and moan till they replace it :D Cause I know the input shaft bearing is out on it I have ruined it once already and they changed the tranny. I'm really not sure how I did either time but O well I get to cough up money for a clutch though I know because it slips occasionally. Hopefully it will be takin care of on Monday with out a fight.
    2002 M5 Bright Metallic Silver <br />*Fully loaded and modded<br /><br />2005 GSXR 750<br />*Micron Serpent Race Exhaust *K&N Filter *Power Commander *Trying to hit 200 MPH!<br /><br />1970 SS 454 Chevelle Cortez Silver<br />*It can pass anything but a gas station

Good luck with it man. Mine ran out when I hit 60k on the clock, back in like May. Too bad nothing has gone wrong with my car. Good luck with getting yout tranny fixed though
    2000 silver A4 Camaro<br />Whisper lid; Free Ram Air; BMR stb; MSD super conductor wires; Gatorback belt?<br />1986 RX-7 (daily driver)

Comment

mine goes out at 75k miles, im at 40k now. its bumper to bumper and covers almsot everything. Im taking in soon to have the convertible top switch replaced, cd player skips and has some lights out so im gonna have that replaced, speakers suck and are blown so im gonna have them replace those{ It says in my warranty stock cd players and speakers are covered, and my monsoon sucks}. I do have a $100 deduct so im adding things up before i take it
      Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X