Everyone with a Cam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone with a Cam

I get this all the time. People asking me does my car have a misfire? i tell them yes i have a bad wire!
    i hang out with the street racers on the weekend and only two people know i have a cam other just clueless.
    some people are clueless and some are just bias v6 performance, some think it is a trans am.
    2000 FIREBIRD NBM<br />Thanks to:<br />TSP, ZZP, TCI, Comp Cam, Whisper, GM, Lakewood, TrafficJamz Car Audio,HP Tuner, Alterstart, texas drivetrain and performance, BMR<br /><br />1990 BLUE CAMARO RS<br />1980 z28 <br /><br />venom-vi vice president

I'm glad my car has a cam. It'd be hard to drive without one... I'd probably have to push it.
    www.RedLineVSix.com || 1996 Camaro, 15.159@92.5mph

Comment

"Is that an exhaust leak?"

That one is my personal favorite.
      Keith - 99 'maro - White M5 - bumpstick and boltons - 13.65 @ 101 N/A
      "I ain't too big to listen to the rumors, I'm just too @#$% big to pay attention to them" - Dr. Dre
      http://seppo.hopto.org/

Comment

Originally posted by DrSquirts:
        I'm glad my car has a cam. It'd be hard to drive without one... I'd probably have to push it.
        yeah my car wont run without a cam either
        Red 1998 Camaro 3.8<br />K&N and Home Depot<br />2 12\" JL W3v2 Subwoofers<br />-more audio stuff to come-

Comment

Originally posted by maxcamaro:
          yeah my car wont run without a cam either
          [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] I usually use the line about the burnt plug wire also. Then when I drag whoever it is, I just smile:)
          <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.fullthrottlev6.com</a> THE SOURCE!

Comment

Badumching. DrSquirts will be here all week. [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
            2002 NBM Firehawk #312 | <a href=\"http://hawk.visionsconnect.com\" target=\"_blank\">hawk.visionsconnect.com</a>

Comment

i mostly get "is your motor expose to move like that when it idles" [img]graemlins/slap.gif[/img]
              www.turbov6camaro.com
              1997 3800 Series II Camaro
              4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
              7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
              11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

i never pop the hood and i always drive off slowly. they have no idea whats under the hood of the lil v6
                2000 FIREBIRD NBM<br />Thanks to:<br />TSP, ZZP, TCI, Comp Cam, Whisper, GM, Lakewood, TrafficJamz Car Audio,HP Tuner, Alterstart, texas drivetrain and performance, BMR<br /><br />1990 BLUE CAMARO RS<br />1980 z28 <br /><br />venom-vi vice president

Comment

I usually get asked "Why are you sweating?" Then I just tell them my a/c is broken.

Or "Is that your car? Why are you working at a gas station?"
                  www.RedLineVSix.com || 1996 Camaro, 15.159@92.5mph

Comment

[img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
                    Race car - gone but not forgotten - 1997 firebird V6
                    nitrous et & mph: 12.168 & 110.95 mph, n/a 13.746 & 96.38 mph
                    2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8: 12.125, 116.45
                    2010 Ford Taurus SHO: no times yet

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X