Can Someone Be Possessed? *MP3 of Devil Laughter* - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Someone Be Possessed? *MP3 of Devil Laughter*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Someone Be Possessed? *MP3 of Devil Laughter*

I dont have the story behind this exactly, but it was posted on OT:

THis guy and some people were on a ghost hunt, and they a girl that was in there group started feeling sick, she then started breathing heavily. Then the guy said that she started laughing and her voice changed and her eyes went black. I dunno if the story is bull**** or not but here

http://wtfhost.com/userfiles/domino/ClosestCamera01.mp3
    Past Ride
    1995 Firebird A4 3.8 Turbocharged -- 12.50 at 108
    (If you dont know me, you haven't had a V6 long enough)

Current Ride
    2006 Mitsubishi Evolution GSR

www.myspace.com/shane1015

that's some crazy ****.

few friends of mine, went ghost hunting in the woods by our community center... they took digital cameras and video cameras and all that. they were drunk. anyway, didn't see anything but they brought back the video and pics and all that and there was some freaky **** in them. there were transparent people standing in the woods and these glowing orbs in the video tape. there was also what looked like a glowing house in part of it. but they couldn't see any of this when they were there. and they had a couple sober people with them too lol. they went back the next night and the house was gone and they only found one person in their pictures but the orbs were still there.
    1996 Pontiac <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">Firebird</a> <br />Black, 3.8L A4

Comment

Me and a whole bunch of people i used to work with went out one night to this place not far from here because we heard a story about it. We get out there and walk down this road that's like a mile long and there is a house. Totally abandoned with some kind of light in the main room. We sneek up the the room and we can't see where the light was coming from. The place was a 2 room cabin. That was the only real weird thing. Then on the walk back people were kinda freakin' so i stayed about 25 feet behind them and i tossed a big rock into the bushes in front of them and they all FREAKED and ran. I about died laughing. Other then that the house was weird. I had an experience at this old house we lived in that used to be a OLD hospital. I SWEAR i saw human figures at night a few times. Freaked me the hell out.
      2000 Grand Prix GTP- Bronzemist Metallic: K&N Fenderwell Intake,3.4\" Thrasher Pulley, v1.0 DHP PCM, 3\" Mandrel Bent DP,Ubend Delete,Dynomax SuperTurbos, 180* Thermostat.<br />Soon to come: ZZP SSIntercooler or N20 or both:)

Comment

way out in the boonies behind some orange groves theres an old grave yard freaky ****
        1995 Patriot Red T-Topped Z28 A4<br /><br />Mystery rebuild in progress.<br /><br />Soon to have 383 ways to beat KBreezy and Shane. :D

Comment

spooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooky
          Past Ride
          1995 Firebird A4 3.8 Turbocharged -- 12.50 at 108
          (If you dont know me, you haven't had a V6 long enough)

Current Ride
          2006 Mitsubishi Evolution GSR

www.myspace.com/shane1015

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X