Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JusFlyinBy:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by kala:
    The more snow , the more days we get off....lol.
    Hehe, thats what you think buddy. You only get so many snowdays. If you go over those days, you lose the same amount from spring vaca, and eventually end up staying later into the summer. If you don't use your snowdays, you get them all back on spring break. I've run into both scenarios back in the day.

</font>[/QUOTE]yup...when i was in high school that used to happen. But now i am in school for Radiologic Technologist. It's a hospital based program. Today i suppose go to my clinical site but i didn't had to go because of the snow. that's fine. if i were to not go for personal reason then i have make it up. But there's a limit. I can only miss certain clinical days (for storm, snow etc). After that i have to make it up which would suck....
    09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
    sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

btw anyone else chuckle when people mispell school?
      -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Comment

^^^^^^^lol i never paid attention (to the topic)......
        09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
        sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X