Viper/Z06 for a dialy driver??? possible - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Viper/Z06 for a dialy driver??? possible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 57s98Camaro:
    For a daily driver get a vert Corvette. Nothing like rolling up to the ladies in a convertable, not to mention Vette vert :D
    for me its more like Z06 or die,
    www.turbov6camaro.com
    1997 3800 Series II Camaro
    4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
    7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
    11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

Originally posted by hawgs:
      </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by epic:
      I'm thinking about modding my mom's Bonneville...but just using my current car as a daily driver. Or wait, would that just be ignorant? ;)
      [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] epic has the right idea. ;)

Viper... you've spent almost triple the value of your car on mods for it? :eek:

20K = 427 from MTI
      </font>[/QUOTE]427, 454, or 231.. it doesn't matter. It can be as fast as you want depending on how deep your pockets go.

Anyways, I'd go with the Viper just because you see fewer of them around.
      1998 A4 Pontiac Firebird

Comment

Honestly... I'd look into to saving some money. I cannot give any advise but I reccomend saving for the future. Over a Z06 I would look to save a few bucks and look at used C5s... a nice targa top one [img]smile.gif[/img] Great cars...

As for gas guzzlers? 6 speed C5s get better mileage then my stock v6.

But since this is a daily driver, I'd be browsing the new AWD imports or even a Caddy CTS-V over a Z06.

IF you are willing to mod I think a modded C5 is more fun then a z06. When you consider tailoring it to what you want, with the money you saved in price.

Comment

Originally posted by epic:
          Unless you don't like the feeling of having your balls go into your stomach. I kinda like that feeling.
          Must..... restrain.... myself. :mad: mustn't....make...obvious....joke... :mad: :mad:
          ╓<br />║ Matt M<br />║ <a href=\"http://home.austin.rr.com/morrism/3800/sunset_logo2.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">Down with the Sixxness</a> <br />║ Polo Green 1995 3.8 Camaro<br />║ intake, cat, catback, shocks, 3.42\'s, and 12\'s in the trunk<br />╙

Comment

I don't think i'd get a z06 for a daily drive. I wouldn't want to put the miles on it.
            99 camaro... WingsWest body kit, Billet grill, EBC Green Stuff break pads, tint\'s all the way around, magnaflow exhaust, ram air, Rebuilt trans, 3300 stall, and RS 3 alarm. FFF kit! <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/452573\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/452573</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X