How NOT to tow your car behind your motorhome - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How NOT to tow your car behind your motorhome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How NOT to tow your car behind your motorhome

[img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

"A customer had his SportTrack towed into our shop this morning. He was towing his SportTrack behind his Motorhome "Coach" for about 50 miles before he noticed a problem. There appeared to be a lot of sparks coming from his SportTrack. There was only one small problem, when he got his SportTrack all setup behind the motorhome he forgot to take the trans out of park. Yep he had been towing it for the last 50 miles in park. The tires were gone and the rims were half gone,must of also wore down part of the axle housing to because it was leaking. Don't know how the trans is yet."

Picture
    <b>Trucks</b> <br />\'05 Dodge 3500 Dually <i>Cummins Turbo Diesel</i><br />\'98 Dodge 2500 4x4 <i>360 V8 (Wife\'s)</i><br /><b>Toys</b><br />\'81 Chevy K10 <i>Stroker/Swampers/Custom Suspension/1-Tons/Beadlocks</i><br />\'99 Camaro Z28 <i>6 Spd, T-tops, Borla</i><br /><br /><b>Real trucks don\'t have spark plugs</b>

"Ooops."
    www.RedLineVSix.com || 1996 Camaro, 15.159@92.5mph

Comment

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!! !!!
      2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

I am speachless....

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/799659

Comment

doh!
          -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Comment

lmao! how couldnt you notice the sparks that thing had to be throwing? and you mean to tell me no one else on the road didnt flag him down in 50 miles?!? any case, that pic is priceless...
            Phill<br /><br />95 camaro... need money for turbo project... <br />94 S10 Blazer - winter beater - infinity system to be installed soon<br /><br />\"The man who says it cant be done should not interrupt the man doing it...\"

Comment

wow, wouldnt you hear each tire pop? thats crazy. awsome picture.
              1998 bright red camaro ,M5 ,Y87 ,stock<br /><br />Originally posted by Rune:<br />If it smells like a turd and looks like a turd, chances are its probably not a candy bar.

Comment

[img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] what an idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hahahahahahahahaha

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                Or this

Comment

I call [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img]

this would mean that the F*RD tranny actually performed that way it's supposed to & not crap out.
                  1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
                  2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
                  94 comero 3.4

Comment

50 miles, and their wasn't one decent human being to stop the guy and tell him.

It was probably a large motor home and some old guy so the car the truck was probably completley hidden.

P.S. [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
                    <a href=\"http://dpo.rpaisley.com/displayfile.do?file_id=11856&size=ORIGINAL\" target=\"_blank\">05 GTO</a><br /><a href=\"http://dpo.rpaisley.com/displayfile.do?file_id=2825&size=ORIGINAL\" target=\"_blank\">97 W68</a><br /><a href=\"http://dpo.rpai

Comment

Brilliant
                      2000 GTP<br />Pulley, Intake<br />ET - 14.02<br />Trap - 97.15

Comment

Originally posted by JusFlyinBy:
                        Which is funnier, stopping him and warning him, or watching the truck destroy itself?
                        1995 Pontiac Firebird
                        2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by JusFlyinBy:
                          If he doesn't notice the roostertail of sparks in his mirrors, what make syou think he's going to notice people waving him down?
                          <b>Trucks</b> <br />\'05 Dodge 3500 Dually <i>Cummins Turbo Diesel</i><br />\'98 Dodge 2500 4x4 <i>360 V8 (Wife\'s)</i><br /><b>Toys</b><br />\'81 Chevy K10 <i>Stroker/Swampers/Custom Suspension/1-Tons/Beadlocks</i><br />\'99 Camaro Z28 <i>6 Spd, T-tops, Borla</i><br /><br /><b>Real trucks don\'t have spark plugs</b>

Comment

The story is great... then you see the picture and start cracking up.
                            \'96 A4 Camaro 3800<br />Nothing but... <br />Flowmaster 40 series

Comment

so....it looks like the garage just towed it the rest of the way into the shop like that?
                              \'01 Mineral Grey SVT Cobra<br />-former F-body owner

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X