So i finished my CC logo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So i finished my CC logo

I finished my CC logo a few minutes ago, its pretty much going to look like this:

http://www.porteighty.biz/uploads/blackhtownwork.jpg

minus all the black that goes all around, the decals will be in color and will be about 30''x15''. Right now its pretty much about 10 of us in it, and i hope it expands. Its pretty much people that share my taste like high wattage systems and lots of bling.

Opinions or changes that could be made to go logo?

if it were me id do the letters in red so it will stand out better.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
    http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
    Or this

Comment

Looks cool, instead of doing the letters in red, it would be cool to leave them black, and just do the outline of the letters, that you have in grey... in the color of the car or, if it were black let them chose them outline color ..
      Just an idea.. but it looks cool& good luck!
      *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

Whats up MSPaint
        -Kevin<br /><a href=\"http://heinz.no-ip.com/Car%20Pics/IM000117.JPG\" target=\"_blank\"><b>\'96 White Camaro RS M5</b></a> <br />GTP Shortblock - T3/T4 -6psi Intercooled<br />Open Downpipe

Comment

^^^ lol.. looks good though bro... later
          disclaimer: \"warning.. this post may contain somewhat of a funny comment if read properly... take my comment out of context at your own discretion...\"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
            New Owner!
            by LETZRIDE
            I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
            3 days ago
          • ssms5411
            Little work today
            by ssms5411
            Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
            2 weeks ago
          • LETZRIDE
            Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
            by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
            Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
            By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
            Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
            02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X