Any Nitrix users...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Nitrix users...

I'm not sure if I spelled it right but wanted to know if anyone used this workout suppliment (n02 based). My friend has been using it and getting significant gains. I was considering using it but I like to research suppliments before I take em. Anywho, I currently use creatine, glutamine, bcaa, protein, and muscle milk. Just wanted to hear some imput on the stuff from users or guys that know a bit about it. Thanks. -B
    <b> \'95 Camaro 3.4L A4 <i>Rikku</i><br />AutoX - Drift - Street </b><br />\"Sideways is faster.\"

I believe Mighty_thor does lifting. I know some people on here should be able to help you for sure. I for one take nothing and don't really work out. I just try to get out, play sports, just be active in general. Wish i could help lol
    Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

I dont get big into all the supplements but after i work out i always get a protein drink, it has 30g protein and for a while i was taking Ripped Fuel, it was actually banned for awhile, but came back and just taking one a day.. that made a huge difference in my workout, and significant weight loss. My bench increased alot but it was screwing with my heart rate and i stopped taking it.
      I wouldnt mind getting on some new supplements but i dont keep up on whats good/ whats not.
      This should be interesting.
      *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

ya protien shake is as far as I go....dunno about some of those things...Im interested if you find any info about it though.

A quick search lead me here
        http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/no2.html

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
        05' CTS-V
        00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
          New Owner!
          by LETZRIDE
          I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
          4 days ago
        • ssms5411
          Little work today
          by ssms5411
          Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
          2 weeks ago
        • LETZRIDE
          Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
          by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
          Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
          By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
          Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
          02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X