X-pipe w/no cats
    Magnaflow cat-back
    Diablo Chip
    Smaller pulley
    Kenny Brown full suspension
    W/ Approx. 460 RWHP

2006 C6 Z06 Corvette
    Factory STOCK!
    I am not really sure those things can increase your horsepower from 390 to 460! </font>[/QUOTE]Yea it can.
    <a href=\"http://pics.projectpredator.com/thumbnails.php?album=16\" target=\"_blank\">2003 Zinc Yellow Mustang GT</a> 1 of 701<br />ET : TBD<br />But our shenanigans are cheeky and fun! Yeah, and his shenanigans are cruel and tragic. Which... makes t

Comment

Originally posted by camaro_speedemon:
      </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by kala:
      </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by L36Camaro:
      I found this info about this video on LS1Tech.com:

2003 SVT Cobra Mustang’s Modifications:
      Steeda intake
      X-pipe w/no cats
      Magnaflow cat-back
      Diablo Chip
      Smaller pulley
      W/ Approx. 460 RWHP

2006 C6 Z06 Corvette
      Factory STOCK!
      I am not really sure those things can increase your horsepower from 390 to 460! </font>[/QUOTE]Yea it can. </font>[/QUOTE]X2

you must not know much about pully swaps on cobras. [img]graemlins/stickpoke.gif[/img]

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
      http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
      Or this

Comment

Originally posted by kala:
        </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by L36Camaro:
        I found this info about this video on LS1Tech.com:

2003 SVT Cobra Mustang’s Modifications:
        Steeda intake
        X-pipe w/no cats
        Magnaflow cat-back
        Diablo Chip
        Smaller pulley
        W/ Approx. 460 RWHP

2006 C6 Z06 Corvette
        Factory STOCK!
        I am not really sure those things can increase your horsepower from 390 to 460! </font>[/QUOTE]With those mods he should be pushing 420+rwhp.
        Owned.
        2001 Black Z28 M6<br />Sprayed, slotted, geared and more~

Comment

all those mods and STILL no match for good ol' displacement (i know, i know, a v6 camaro owner prob shouldn't be talkin 'bout displacement, but still!) not gonna lie, the '06 Z06 is honestly my choice for best damn car ever made. ferrari's and lambos and all that are nice and all, but realistically, for 65 grand, thats all you could ever really ask for, if you're paying more, its for the name, not the car. i dunno HOW the hell the base model vette lost to the Chrysler 300C for the motortrend car of the year '05... at least car and driver knows what they're talking about when tehy put the viper and Z06 up against each other (Z06 whomped the viper) oh, btw, dont forget the C6R's took first AND second at le mans this year.
          2000 3.8L Camaro A4 Pewter Y87<br />K&N Filter, SLP Ram Air kit, Eibach Pro Kit, Flowmaster 80 series, Silverstars, NGK plugs and MSD Super Conductor Wires, Electric Water Pump

Comment

Slowbra, 4.slowwww, I could go on. The Z06 sounds exotic.
            1995 Patriot Red T-Topped Z28 A4<br /><br />Mystery rebuild in progress.<br /><br />Soon to have 383 ways to beat KBreezy and Shane. :D

Comment

The cobras were putting down nearly what they were rated at the crank anyways if I'm not mistaken. I would take either, Z06 is just bad.
              2005 Ford Focus ZX3 SE D20 M5 - Modified ;) <a href=\"http://www.knightenmotorsports.com\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.knightenmotorsports.com</a> <br />[ U R L = h t t p : / / w w w . g e o c i t i e s . c o m / h e a r t l a n d _ h e a t _ v 6 ] Heartland Heat V6 [ / U R L ]

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                Hello everyone!
                by Andy H
                Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                4 weeks ago
              • 3.4 slow to go
                hey there strangers!
                by 3.4 slow to go
                been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X