Buckcherry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buckcherry

Do any of you here listen to Buckcherry? They never really got popular other than being a one hit wonder with "Lit Up". (remember the song "I love the cocaine, I love the cocaine!") They broke up for a few years, but the singer and guitarist reformed the band. They're one of my favorites. I love Josh Todd's voice, its very unique. Just wondering if any of you rock out to them. Can't wait for their new album in April! This will be their third.
    1998 Pontiac Firebird<br />5-speed<br />Navy Blue<br />Only additions so far: Flowmaster Dual Exhaust 80 Series, K&N air filter<br /><br />1989 Ford F150<br />Alpine Green and Tan<br />300/4.9 Inline 6, automatic<br />completely stock- daily beater

No, Buckcherry really sucks and Pink Floyd owns all!

[ February 20, 2006, 10:42 PM: Message edited by: 95FirebirdConvertible ]
    -Rick<br /><br />Bright White \'95 Firebird Convertible 3.4L A4 - Flowmaster American Thunder Cat-back, Zexel Torsen Posi-traction, Black Checkered Stripes, Clear Corners, Misc. Appearance Mods.<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2077741\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2077741</a> <br /><br />AIM ID: AxSlane

Comment

Pink Floyd bites :D except for the song "Run".

I know I will be severly flamed for that.
      1998 Pontiac Firebird<br />5-speed<br />Navy Blue<br />Only additions so far: Flowmaster Dual Exhaust 80 Series, K&N air filter<br /><br />1989 Ford F150<br />Alpine Green and Tan<br />300/4.9 Inline 6, automatic<br />completely stock- daily beater

Comment

Originally posted by kirk98:

Blasphemy! The penalty for blasphemy is having your nads fried off!!
        <a href=\"http://pics.projectpredator.com/thumbnails.php?album=16\" target=\"_blank\">2003 Zinc Yellow Mustang GT</a> 1 of 701<br />ET : TBD<br />But our shenanigans are cheeky and fun! Yeah, and his shenanigans are cruel and tragic. Which... makes t

Comment

^ [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
          *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by camaro_speedemon:
            </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by kirk98:

Blasphemy! The penalty for blasphemy is having your nads fried off!! </font>[/QUOTE]Maybe it could be having them cut off? Wedge cut though [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] No but seriously, IP Ban.
            Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

IP ban for not being a fan of Pink Floyd??!! Cripes! haha. They're ok, just not my cup of tea. I like a litte more aggresive music. I do have respect for them, as they're great musicians. I'll never be 1/10 of the guitarist they were.

Comment

Dark Side of the Moon [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img]
                -Travis-<br /><br />1999 Hugger Orange Camaro-stock<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509</a>

Comment

Jimmy Paige, Jimi Hendrix, and Robby Kreiger are my favorite guitarists.
                  Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

I should of just made a topic of "What is you're favorite band"

Fbody3400- believe it or not, i never really got into Led Zep or Jimi Hendrix either. And I'm a huge music fan. I've just recently discovered "classic rock" really. I'll be 23 here in May and I'm just now starting to get into the good stuff. Just a few months ago I got into CCR, which are AMAZING!

Comment

hey theres nothign wrogn with pink floyd!...
                      <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

did many of ya'll start liking more rock and classical rock when you got a little bit older.. around 20 or so.. i've noticed alot of people around here get into stuff like that about their sophmore year in college..
                        1999 Black Pontiac Firebird <br />2 Rockford Fosgate P312D4 subs <br />Hifonics Brutus 1205d amp<br />Clear Sidemarkers<br />18\" Arelli Jovan Chrome Wheels

Comment

I started liking it when i was like 10. Creedence Clearwater Revival is their own thing. I don't mind them, but I'm not gonna buy any of their CD's you know.

Comment

Originally posted by bret_xi:
                            did many of ya'll start liking more rock and classical rock when you got a little bit older.. around 20 or so.. i've noticed alot of people around here get into stuff like that about their sophmore year in college..
                            I didn't really listen to much classic rock until I was about 20 either. Now, it's pretty much all I listen to. 5 out of my 10 presets on Sirius are classic rock stations. The others are 2 modern rock, both stern stations, and a 90s alternative station. For you sirius users, hair nation rocks [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img]
                            <a href=\"http://pics.projectpredator.com/thumbnails.php?album=16\" target=\"_blank\">2003 Zinc Yellow Mustang GT</a> 1 of 701<br />ET : TBD<br />But our shenanigans are cheeky and fun! Yeah, and his shenanigans are cruel and tragic. Which... makes t

Comment

Originally posted by bret_xi:
                              I know whatcha mean. Since I'm not a teenager anymore I'm starting to appreciate more music. I've realized over the last few years that there is more than punk rock and speed metal.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X