what magazines do you guys subscribe to? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what magazines do you guys subscribe to?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what magazines do you guys subscribe to?

just motor trend, im thinking about subscribing to R&T again and maybe a european car mag
    JpX

http://www.entreprise.com/Catalog/Magazines/ak47.JPG

gd, we need pics back
    ~Derrick <a href=\"http://www.appstate.edu/~do54457/\" target=\"_blank\"><i>My Webpage</i></a><br /><b>\'96 3.8L V6 M5 Firebird Y87</b> | <b>162.8 RWHP</b> / <b>196.7 RWTQ</b> <br /><b>•</b> SLP CAI <b>•</b> <a href=\"http://tech.firebirdv6.com/y87.html\" target=\"_blank\"><b>Y87</b> Package</a> - 3.23s <b>•</b> 180º thermo w/ fan switch <b>•</b> TB spacer from DEE<br />1991 Jeep Cherokee Laredo 4x4

Comment

hotrod.. thas it
      1999 Black Pontiac Firebird <br />2 Rockford Fosgate P312D4 subs <br />Hifonics Brutus 1205d amp<br />Clear Sidemarkers<br />18\" Arelli Jovan Chrome Wheels

Comment

* Maxim
        * Playboy
        * car & driver
        * good housekeeping ( lol j/k )
        *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

Four Wheeler
          Petersen's Offroad & 4WD
          Offroad Adventures
          American Rifleman (Came with my NRA membership)
          <b>Trucks</b> <br />\'05 Dodge 3500 Dually <i>Cummins Turbo Diesel</i><br />\'98 Dodge 2500 4x4 <i>360 V8 (Wife\'s)</i><br /><b>Toys</b><br />\'81 Chevy K10 <i>Stroker/Swampers/Custom Suspension/1-Tons/Beadlocks</i><br />\'99 Camaro Z28 <i>6 Spd, T-tops, Borla</i><br /><br /><b>Real trucks don\'t have spark plugs</b>

Comment

maxim
            stuff
            mens health
            <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/briansr\" target=\"_blank\">97 White Pontiac Firebird 3.8 A4</a><br />Mods- 2.75\" exhaust, Dynomax muffler, magnaflow cat, SLP CAI, Hypertech 160* thermo, Fan switch<br />Suspension-Kumho Ecsta 712\'s, 32mm/19mm sway bars<br /><br />Our Lady of Blessed Acceleration, don\'t fail us now. <br />-Elwood Blues

Comment

road and track

im still waiting for car and driver to send me the magazine i ordered around thanksgiving

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
              Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

got free 1 yr subscription to R&T like 5 months after buying a couple things from Crutchfield as a "gift".....still have no idea why, but it works for me@!
                97 Camaro 3.8 M5<br />Red<br />SLP Cold Air Intake<br />Magnaflow full 3\" catback<br />Magnaflow 3\" in/out cat<br />Gotta love it.<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/849743/1\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/849743/1</a>

Comment

Super Chevy
                  Chevy Highperformance
                  Vette
                  Corvette Fever
                  Road and Track
                  Car and Driver
                  Camaro Performers
                  GM Highperformance

2000 Pewter Pontiac Transam 360rwhp, 370ftlbs
                  1998 Sport Gold Metallic Chevrolet Camaro *SOLD*
                  1974 Silver Chevrolet BIG BLOCK Corvette

Comment

i'm more of a book person.

but i do get people.
                    WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

I have a year subscription to auto week free from mazda because I went to their event and beat the piss out of miatas and RX-8s. It's a pretty good magazine.

Comment

Crutchfield gave me a year of C/D for free. After that I subscribed. Just cancelled my sub to Stock Car Magazine Does the summit catalog count as a subscription? [img]smile.gif[/img]

The wife gets Reader's digest.

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/799659

Comment

i guess no one reads motor trend.
                          JpX

Comment

Crutchfield as well gave me a free subscription, but to R&T...

I regularly read Muscle Mustang & Fast Fords as well [img]smile.gif[/img] I need to get a subscription to that for sure!
                            Mustangs.. Come to the darkside...<br /><br />The dark side is the path to the shadow of greed. =D

Comment

motortrend
                              car and driver
                              road and track
                              high times
                              RedlineVSix

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                                New Owner!
                                by LETZRIDE
                                I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                                3 days ago
                              • ssms5411
                                Little work today
                                by ssms5411
                                Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                                2 weeks ago
                              • LETZRIDE
                                Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                                by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                                Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                                By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                                Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                                02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X