This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JUST MARRIED

i hiope this is the right area to make this post, when i got married my a-hole best men put confetti all over my cam inside and out! vents and all, and they wrote all over with white shoe polish stuff, even on the tail lights and headlights.
    since then i detailed my car umpteen thousand times and there are still traces of the white on my tail lights and in the nooks and crannies,
    what do i do!!!!!!!???????
    kill my friends, or use isopropo. alcohol, wouldnt that melt the plastic, HELP MEEEEEEEEE!!
    restore,rebuild,refit,remodify

kill then clean
    2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

lmao
      [img]graemlins/rant.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
      92 25th rally sport garage baby, 97 30th rally sport, 01 camaro garage baby. obsessive compulsive camaro fan. id rather push a camaro then drive a rice burner.

Comment

Polish it...easy!
        1999 Pewter Camaro M5<br />Y87 Performance Package, Sport Appearance Package, Diamond Clears<br />Factory SS Hood, Free Ram Air Mod, Whisper Lid w/ K&N Air Filter<br />CarSound Cat 94009, B&B Tri-Flo w/ Quad Tips<br />BMR SFC, BMR STB, KVR Blank Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads<br />Black Painted Calipers w/ CAMARO Decal, 245/50 Dunlop SP Sport 5000<br />20% Rear 35% Side Tint, Red Reflective Inlays, Invincishield<br /><b>Young girls avert their eyes, weak men tremble, Ford dealers faint.</b>

Comment

Rain-X, I know - it sounds stupid. Use Rain-X on the headlights/glass etc. Dishwashing soap and claybar your paint. Then wax the crap out of it!
          :D

Comment

Make them clean... then kill ;) Slave labor
            00\' firebird v6 5spd<br />201rwhp ---- 230 rwtq<br />\"Everyday I grow stronger...and further from you.\"<br />WARNING: Do not take any of my comments seriously unless they are technical in nature and then only at your own risk

Comment

Drive reallllly fast on the freeway and hopefully they will FLY off!!! I do this with water sometimes [img]graemlins/banana.gif[/img]
              2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
              1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
              2011 Cadillac CTS-V
              2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
              2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

Originally posted by Shirl:
                Drive reallllly fast on the freeway and hopefully they will FLY off!!! I do this with water sometimes [img]graemlins/banana.gif[/img]
                CaLi<br />-=|Sinister Six|=-<br /><a href=\"http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrowse.asp?selected=756425\" target=\"_blank\">1999 Chevy Camaro Pewter</a><br />Have you ever wanted to know what happens<br />to a 3.8l v6 when you are doing 90mph in <br />2nd gear at 6000 rpm? pics to come soon...

Comment

Originally posted by Pathogen:
                  Rain-X, I know - it sounds stupid. Use Rain-X on the headlights/glass etc. :D
                  This works, I've tried it

Beat the hell out of him!
                  Race car - gone but not forgotten - 1997 firebird V6
                  nitrous et & mph: 12.168 & 110.95 mph, n/a 13.746 & 96.38 mph
                  2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8: 12.125, 116.45
                  2010 Ford Taurus SHO: no times yet

Comment

Clay bar
                    <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/maleet\" target=\"_blank\">1998 Silver Firebird</a> <br />Basic mods... nothing real special but it sure looks good!<br /><a href=\"http://www.maleetpobanz.com\" target=\"_blank\">maleetpobanz.com</a>

Comment

Originally posted by Shirl:
                      thats how i always dry my car, works like a charm
                      Fighting Texas Aggie class of 2008<br />black 3.4 T-top bird<br />- K&N CAI - magnaflo catback - slect coils - catco cat - tb coolant bypass

Comment

Take boot and insert forcefuly to said friends butt region.
                        <a href=\"http://pics.projectpredator.com/thumbnails.php?album=16\" target=\"_blank\">2003 Zinc Yellow Mustang GT</a> 1 of 701<br />ET : TBD<br />But our shenanigans are cheeky and fun! Yeah, and his shenanigans are cruel and tragic. Which... makes t

Comment

OMG. LOL.

You know, one of my biggest worries before wedding day was that some idiot was going to do something to my 87Firebird.

Fortunately, I had smart friends who just used white shoe polish to write things on the windows.

http://memimage.cardomain.com/member.../605303_39.jpg

(Besides, if they did do something to my Firebird, there would have been hell to pay with their Firebirds and Mustangs.)
                          I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

2008 Saturn Sky Red Line - Midnight Blue

Pewter Mafia - 2000 Firebird - SOLD
                          CENTRAL FLORIDA KNIGHTS!!!!!!!
                          FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES !!!!!!!

Comment

Thats why my car is going to be locked in my garage on my wedding day. Dont need my bastard friends f*cking around with my baby. :mad:
                            1995 Patriot Red T-Topped Z28 A4<br /><br />Mystery rebuild in progress.<br /><br />Soon to have 383 ways to beat KBreezy and Shane. :D

Comment

yes, i do the same speed dry thing, down they high way, at least you can clean off the polish stence,
                              92 25th rally sport garage baby, 97 30th rally sport, 01 camaro garage baby. obsessive compulsive camaro fan. id rather push a camaro then drive a rice burner.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X