Got to meet Patricia McPherson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got to meet Patricia McPherson

I went to the TransAm Nationals this weekend and got a chance to meet Pactricia McPherson (bonnie from Knight Rider). She was real down to earth and very nice to talk to.

Pics...

Patricia McP.

Picture of Don Peake, Pamela Shoop, and Patricia McPherson. (Peake did the music in Knight Rider, Shoop appeared in 2 episodes "Knight of the Pheonix" and "Knight of the Juggernaut")
    Don,Shoop,Patricia
    2006 Tiburon

hehe thats awesome, I'd shake here hand and think "wow, david hasselhoff touched this hand once"

David Hasselhoff is so hot.

Comment

Germans love David Hasselhoff.
      2002 Silver Metallic A4 Firebird - All Options
      Hotchkis STB, Custom Madrel Bent 3" Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Whisper Lid, FT Ram Air, K&N Air Filter, D2S HID, Baer Rotors, !EGR, !MAF, 10% tint, Parrot CK3300

Your Mom or My Dad?

Comment

Did someone say David Hasselhoff?
        2001 Black Z28 M6<br />Sprayed, slotted, geared and more~

Comment

Originally posted by WishIHad$$$:
          [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
          <b><a href=\"http://members.cox.net/95batmobile/d86f.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">Sinister Six©</b></a><br /><a href=\"http://www.sounddomain.com/id/95batmobile\" target=\"_blank\">My \'95 Bird</a><br />I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Comment

Originally posted by WishIHad$$$:
            OMG! the motorcycle is GREAT! And I love the downhill skiing with a fish in his mouth!

Comment

Originally posted by MustangEater8251:
              </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by WishIHad$$$:
              OMG! the motorcycle is GREAT! And I love the downhill skiing with a fish in his mouth! </font>[/QUOTE]Eric I now pronounce you GAY.
              Past Ride
              1995 Firebird A4 3.8 Turbocharged -- 12.50 at 108
              (If you dont know me, you haven't had a V6 long enough)

Current Ride
              2006 Mitsubishi Evolution GSR

www.myspace.com/shane1015

Comment

Originally posted by Shane:
                </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MustangEater8251:
                OMG! the motorcycle is GREAT! And I love the downhill skiing with a fish in his mouth! </font>[/QUOTE]Eric I now pronounce you GAY. [img]graemlins/love.gif[/img] </font>[/QUOTE]Are you trying to propose?
                2001 Black Z28 M6<br />Sprayed, slotted, geared and more~

Comment

Hey, I thought someone said Mr Knight Rider Himself ...
                  <a href=\"http://members.cox.net/95batmobile/d86f.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">Sinister Six</a> <br /><b><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/c_o_jones\" target=\"_blank\">Cardomain</a></b><br />--This doesn\'t change the fact that I am ~The Guru~ who still kicks puppies...

Comment

OMG! the motorcycle is GREAT! And I love the downhill skiing with a fish in his mouth! </font>[/QUOTE]Eric I now pronounce you GAY. </font>[/QUOTE]wow [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
                    1995 Pontiac Firebird
                    2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

OMG! the motorcycle is GREAT! And I love the downhill skiing with a fish in his mouth! </font>[/QUOTE]Eric I now pronounce you GAY. </font>[/QUOTE]I thought we already went over this in the FL section, I know anal sex is usually considered something gay people will do but it was your sister's *** I stuck it in. So I figured it was ok.

Now I wonder if nda0602v6 ever expected this to turn into a David Hasslehoff appreciation thread.

Comment

[img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
                        This thread is funny. Yeah you're right Mustangeater, I never did expect this to turn into a bunch of gay-analsex-hasselhoff jokes. lol
                        2006 Tiburon

Comment

I dont even know who that is, i see night rider but most of those episodes sucked. I bought the 1st season and watched it and was amazed by how much i didnt like it. On a lighter note I farted in one of the cars used in the night rider series i was sitting in at a car show, It was cool and stinky.
                          Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

Comment

Originally posted by 97chevycamaro:
                            I dont even know who that is, i see night rider but most of those episodes sucked. I bought the 1st season and watched it and was amazed by how much i didnt like it. On a lighter note I farted in one of the cars used in the night rider series i was sitting in at a car show, It was cool and stinky.
                            I strongly disagree. I bought the DVD and have been watching it every night. The series rocks and I never got tired of looking at KITT. The stunts are awesomes, especially for way back then.

One thing I didn't understand back then when I was a kid was that the show was actually funny. I like the humor that KITT and Michael had. I like the way Michael and Bonnie liked each other but had problem expressing it. I only wish they hooked up by the end of the show.

Patricia McPherson is a beautiful lady and I would love to meet her. My parents already met David H. But I like P. McPherson more.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

If you guys want more info. on Patti here's a good website.

www.teamknightrider.com/classic/cast/mcpherson/bonnie/bonnie.html

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X