gugdathug3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gugdathug3

whoever this is on cardomain! my guage bezel isnt chrome its brushed aluminum. but thank you for the kind words. i got them off ebay, if u want i can find from which seller because both the price and quality were great.
    The confusion surrounds me <br />change is imminent<br />if I were they<br />we could be great

looking good
    WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

looks like s***, jk lol

Originally posted by kristen:
      looking good
      -RJ \"Like trail mix I\'m a lil sweet but mostly nutty\"<br />Metallic Blue 2001 3.8 Firebird M5<br />FRA,Smoothed Air lid, Homedepot Intake, K&N Air Filter, MSD Coils & Plug wires, Iridium Plugs, Flash Tune, 2.5 Flowmaster Catback.

Comment

thanks guys
        The confusion surrounds me <br />change is imminent<br />if I were they<br />we could be great

Comment

I like those rims,looks real good with the car.
          96 Polo Green Camaro<br /><br />Slp Cai,Flowmaster American Thunder cat-back,Catco cat,3.42 Posi rear, KMC Floss Rims 275/45/17 rear 235/45 front

Comment

thanks, im selling the car but keeping the rims for my T/A im gettin

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
              New Owner!
              by LETZRIDE
              I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
              22 hours ago
            • ssms5411
              Little work today
              by ssms5411
              Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
              2 weeks ago
            • LETZRIDE
              Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
              by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
              Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
              By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
              Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
              02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X