No announcement yet.

live 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Order came down for me and 600 others. Roll Call is at 6am three blocks away from center stage, and we won't be getting done until after 9pm. We are probably looking to be dismissed between 10p-12a. It all OT Baby! :D
    4th of July, Elton John in concert and another 12 hours OT.
    July 8th, 9th & 10th is the Greek Picnic, and I'll probably score another 15-25 hours of OT from that weekend too.

July is the money month for philly pd!
    sigpic

Comment

i love philly in the summer so much to do. you should have all seen the phillies game tonight. well not the game the fireworks after the game is more like it. the best freaking show i have ever seen them put on.
      WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

was a good show, Pink Floyd was awesome to watch. Throughout I was their estimation in Philly jump from 600 thou to 1 million people. That number alone looked awesome on TV. I'd say London might have had double by the looks of it.
        \'98 Camaro V6<br />Appearance... pleasing<br />Performance... just a little extra air.

Comment

Not too bad for 17 hours of OT. Nice day, low humidity and plenty of fluids. No real problems and an awesome fireworks show to top it all off while standing on the bow of the USS Kohl. [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img]
          sigpic

Comment

linkin park and jayz were just freaking alsome!
            WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Pink FLoyd was great besides MTV cutting into the solo of comfortably numb...to talk about a stupid tshirt....I hate MTV how could they do that to Pink floyd for a 20 year reunion.....makes me sick...bunch of fags
              1996 Firebird-Y87:SLP Cold Air Intake,Y87 Perf. Package: 3.42 Gears w/ Zexel-Torsen LSD, Sport Steering(14.4:1 ratio), Dual Exit Exhaust,800 watt Pioneer Amp and Two 10\' subs with a custom trunk enclosure.

Comment

I was about 20 minutes from the Canada performance of live 8. I didn't go but I heard it was amazing. Lots of old school Canadian bands playing like Neil Young, The Tragically Hip, Barenaked Ladies, Bryan Adams, BTO, etc.
                1996 Camaro Y87 5-Speed<br />K&N filter<br />15.19 @ 89.84

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X