got back together with the girl that crushed my heart - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

got back together with the girl that crushed my heart

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got back together with the girl that crushed my heart

well, I am going to be either a happy man 0r the dumbest man for getting back with the girl that had dumped me and crushed my heart. Right now, I'm just happy, and yes, she's the one thats crazy, gman211203
    member.cardomain.com/gman211203

didnt you post about this? i hope it turns out for you.
    The confusion surrounds me <br />change is imminent<br />if I were they<br />we could be great

Comment

i'm going to say usually history repeats itself...

[raises glass]but heres hoping it doesnt [cheers]
      RedlineVSix

Comment

Good luck man, i wish mine would take me back. She is really the only thing that i want in my life that i dont have.
        2001 Arctic White Firebird With Black Drop Top<br /><br />3:42 Gears<br />Zexel LSD<br />BMR upper A-Arms<br />Trans Am exhaust with 3\" I-pipe and cutout<br />Modified intake<br />Mecham Hood<br />Trans Go shift kit<br />Making rear control arms and panhard

Comment

Originally posted by 95fbirdkid:

unfortunatly for most people, your right
          2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Originally posted by BLLDOGG:
            </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by 95fbirdkid:

unfortunatly for most people, your right </font>[/QUOTE]x2 but i hope that it works out for you! i'm glad that you are happy.
            WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

stick it in her butt, get it on tape, post it on the web, then send the link to her saying you want to break up.

MustangEater, who says ohh noo noo no, don't funk with my heart, to girls. [img]smile.gif[/img]
              -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Comment

Good luck man, I have a feeling you'll need it sometime in the near future.
                *SOLD 9/4/05*<br />1998 Navy Blue Metallic Camaro M5<br />-Flowmaster cat back<br />-Accel Ignition<br />-K&N Air Filter<br />-Hurst Shift Knob<br /><br />Currently vehicle-less at Ohio State :(

Comment

Originally posted by shenanigans:
                  stick it in her butt, get it on tape, post it on the web, then send the link to her saying you want to break up.

MustangEater, who says ohh noo noo no, don't funk with my heart, to girls. [img]smile.gif[/img]
                  [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/banana.gif[/img]
                  <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2038380/5\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2038380/5</a> <br />pacesetter hi-flo cat, slp loudmouth 2 w/3.5 slash tips<br />Springtech lowering springs 1.75 drop<br />Hurst sts w/ short-throw stick<br />Not yet installed-pacesetter headers<br />Zexel-torson lsd<br />3.73\'s

Comment

You'll get hurt again, trust me. You're better off looking for another girl with better qualities.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

Originally posted by shenanigans:

[img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img] i love it!
                      <a href=\"http://cardomain.com/id/articacid\" target=\"_blank\">2002 35th Anniv. Black Camaro M5</a><br />Mods: Carsound Cat, SLP Loudmouth, Whisper Lid w/ K&N, J&M LCA\'s, ST Springs, eD Stereo(146.7 dB)<br />\'88 K1500 305 V8 Auto(Winter)

Comment

eh, maybe she just realized what she was missing.

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
                        Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

maybe she likes buttsecks?!?!?!?! then what shenanigans
                          The confusion surrounds me <br />change is imminent<br />if I were they<br />we could be great

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X