GOP changes the rules to help it's leader - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GOP changes the rules to help it's leader

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOP changes the rules to help it's leader

makes me fell all warm and tingly inside to know we have such honest people helping to run the country.
    corruption charges...
    hmm
    sounds like something that would look good on a resume

http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/....ap/index.html
    millionformarriage.org

Why stop people from getting married?

Damn Bush :mad:
    2001 Black Z28 M6<br />Sprayed, slotted, geared and more~

Comment

Who cares? This isnt going to prevent an indictment... if the GOP want that criminal ******* as their leader, let them keep him.
      Maybe if they get really intertwined with his legal problems, when the **** hits the fan - they'll get caught too.

Comment

What did that have to do with Bush? i dont think you read the article. I personally dont know that an indictment in its self should cause someone to have to step down but if a committee of people from different parties reviews the facts and find it to be that there is a likelyhood that a law has been broken then the person indicted should have to step down. I also find it sad that it doesnt matter unless it carries a 2yr or longer senctence (if i understood correctly). Basically i agree with you that this is a wrong.
        2001 Arctic White Firebird With Black Drop Top<br /><br />3:42 Gears<br />Zexel LSD<br />BMR upper A-Arms<br />Trans Am exhaust with 3\" I-pipe and cutout<br />Modified intake<br />Mecham Hood<br />Trans Go shift kit<br />Making rear control arms and panhard

Comment

Everytime I see a picture of Bush or anyone affiliated with his administration, I hear the Darth Vader theme (Imperial march) start playing.

Brace down, everyone, we have another long four years.

Not that it would've been any better with Kerry, mind you.
          Summer:<br />1999 Black Pontiac Firebird Coupe<br />5-speed, T-Tops, Chrome Rims, TA Hatch, Reflective Decals.<br /><br />Winter:<br />2000 Silver Grand Am GT<br />Reflective Black Badge Overlays, chrome

Comment

No Kerry would have been worse imo but i tend to be a little more conservative. The best candidate was Badnarik but he never stood a chance, poor libertarian party, how i love thee. I think Juliani (i know that has to be spelled wrong) will run next term and i think he stands a good chance of winning too. After how well he did in turning NY around and dealing with 9/11 i think he would be a good presidential candidat... hell, i'd vote for him.
            2001 Arctic White Firebird With Black Drop Top<br /><br />3:42 Gears<br />Zexel LSD<br />BMR upper A-Arms<br />Trans Am exhaust with 3\" I-pipe and cutout<br />Modified intake<br />Mecham Hood<br />Trans Go shift kit<br />Making rear control arms and panhard

Comment

**** kerry. he isn't president by the choice of america. DEAL WITH IT i am tired of hearing about kerry. :mad: stop humping his leg for atleast 4 MORE YEARS :D

Originally posted by WishIHad$$$:
              Damn Bush :mad:
              :rolleyes:
              2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

this wasn't a thread intending to bash Bush
                or Kerry for that matter
                Anyways, try and keep it on topic huh?

I think is the kind of thing that happens when a party controls too much.
                It's kind of a shame that the rules get changed when someone can't conform with them.

does anyone actually agree that lightening the rules is the way to go?
                Just out of curiousity
                millionformarriage.org

Why stop people from getting married?

Comment

Originally posted by LD:
                  It's kind of a shame that the rules get changed when someone can't conform with them.
                  Yeah...damn blacks for wanting civil rights and women for wanting to vote. For that matter damn slavery. Rules get changed because they need to be for the better (usually) of all people.
                  <a href=\"http://www.onid.orst.edu/~waltejam/\" target=\"_blank\">98 Bright Red Camaro</a><br />Too many mods to list....check my website

Comment

they changed their own rules about their own leadership... thats how **** on the Hill works. Dems would do the same thing for Pelosi if she were facing indictment.

Pelosi is the minority leader in the house for anyone who doesnt know politics.

Comment

:rolleyes:
                      www.RedLineVSix.com || 1996 Camaro, 15.159@92.5mph

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X