I hate dumb people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate dumb people

So, my wife is in naples today, which is about 160ish miles south of here, and because of the bad weather, they wanted everyone to drive in one van to the place their going.

Well, the alternator went out on the van on the way down, and they barely made it to the school. My wife calls me and says the guy isn't worried about having the alternator replaced, and is just gonna have AAA come and replace the battery.

So she called me, wanting me to come down and pick her up because the guys an idiot, and they're probably gonna end up stranded halfway between st pete and naples. So I offered to drive down and replaced the alternator...FOR FREE! She calls me back and said they guy chewed her out for calling me and that he has a "handle" on the situation.

We'll see who's laughing last when he's stuck in the middle of BFE on the side of the road with a dead alternator and a dead battery.

The guys obviously an idiot, so I'm willing to bet he's going to be driving back with the radio on and the AC cranked, so that's gonna be draining the battery even more. And Oh yea, they're gonna be driving through Rita's feeder bands, so that means headlights and wipers, yet more things draining the battery. This is all on top of driving through Naples 5 O'clock traffic.

Who wants to start a pool. I'm betting he gets stuck in Sarasota.
    <a href=\"http://pics.projectpredator.com/thumbnails.php?album=16\" target=\"_blank\">2003 Zinc Yellow Mustang GT</a> 1 of 701<br />ET : TBD<br />But our shenanigans are cheeky and fun! Yeah, and his shenanigans are cruel and tragic. Which... makes t

Originally posted by camaro_speedemon:
    So I offered to drive down and replaced the alternator...FOR FREE! She calls me back and said they guy chewed her out for calling me and that he has a "handle" on the situation.
    Sounds like he has penis envy. Why would you refuse someone helping for free? I can understand him not wanting help because you would have to go out of your way, but getting mad and yelling at your wife makes no sense at all. [img]graemlins/slap.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by HokieBird:
      </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by camaro_speedemon:
      So I offered to drive down and replaced the alternator...FOR FREE! She calls me back and said they guy chewed her out for calling me and that he has a "handle" on the situation.
      Sounds like he has penis envy. Why would you refuse someone helping for free? I can understand him not wanting help because you would have to go out of your way, but getting mad and yelling at your wife makes no sense at all. [img]graemlins/slap.gif[/img] </font>[/QUOTE]Yea, I mean, I can save him like $150+

Yea, but reaming my wife out for offering to help. He's probably embarrassed that a chick knows more about cars then he does. I hope he gets stranded and doesn't get home until after midnight, waiting for aaa to come tow him.
      <a href=\"http://pics.projectpredator.com/thumbnails.php?album=16\" target=\"_blank\">2003 Zinc Yellow Mustang GT</a> 1 of 701<br />ET : TBD<br />But our shenanigans are cheeky and fun! Yeah, and his shenanigans are cruel and tragic. Which... makes t

Comment

Hopefully he'll be between towns on 75 (or whatever road that will be traversed), when the van gives out on him. I'm hoping you're going to pick up your wife, so she doesn't have to deal with his stupidness
        2000 silver A4 Camaro<br />Whisper lid; Free Ram Air; BMR stb; MSD super conductor wires; Gatorback belt?<br />1986 RX-7 (daily driver)

Comment

Originally posted by majeskyb:
          Hopefully he'll be between towns on 75 (or whatever road that will be traversed), when the van gives out on him. I'm hoping you're going to pick up your wife, so she doesn't have to deal with his stupidness
          Yea, deffinately.

Comment

Drive down, pick up your wife, and leave this genius to fend for himself.
            1997 Camaro, Y87 Perf. Package, iRotor Drilled & Slotted Brakes, Bilstien Shocks, Custom drive shaft, K&N Filter, & Mobil 1 synthetic. 202+K miles and still drives like new.<br />-If you can\'t stomp \'em in the straights, kill \'em in the corners...

Comment

Originally posted by rhouse21:
              Drive down, pick up your wife, and leave this genius to fend for himself.
              x2 she did call you for a reason.
              WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Well, I was driving down when my wife calls me. The AAA guy was like, "I don't think you'll make it back with just a battery" Then the guy was all nice to my wife. I think he didn't believe her because she was a chick [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] well I'm in naples in the parking lot waiting for my wife to get out (Wifi rocks :D ) If he changes his mind, I'm half tempted to tell him I forgot my tools at home. [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

Comment

Well, he refused help, and *****ed her out for me coming down there to help. Anyways, they ended up breaking down, but they had lost me as soon as we left. He took off like a bat out of hell, while I got stuck at 4 lights. Anyways, they broke down on the side of the road and had to be towed by a flatbed [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

Comment

...another great example of genius in action.
                    1997 Camaro, Y87 Perf. Package, iRotor Drilled & Slotted Brakes, Bilstien Shocks, Custom drive shaft, K&N Filter, & Mobil 1 synthetic. 202+K miles and still drives like new.<br />-If you can\'t stomp \'em in the straights, kill \'em in the corners...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X