Doughnuts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doughnuts

Back before Christmas I was with my cousins (they have a Mustang and a Firebird) and we were just messing around, and I got the bright idea to do dougnuts. Well... they have really strict parents, so we all got in my Camaro and headed out to an empty parking lot with a video camera. Two of them watched from the outside of the car while filming, and one rode shotgun. I told them to film it.. watch it... delete it. They didn't delete it. Here is where the bad news comes... my Aunt (their mom) found the video, watched it, and they all got their car keys taken from them, and they're never allowed to ride with me again. My Aunt will probably tell my parents, and I could be in trouble, as well. All I can say is dang... especially since I asked them to delete the video! :mad:
    <a href=\"http://www.picturevillage.com/photo/data/5717490cd17470a679e7b314ba139a95/21019_p262326.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">1998 Camaro 3800</a>

I'd hate it if my parents didn't trust me enough to the point where they're watching videos on my camera.
    <b><a href=\"http://members.cox.net/95batmobile/d86f.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">Sinister Six©</b></a><br /><a href=\"http://www.sounddomain.com/id/95batmobile\" target=\"_blank\">My \'95 Bird</a><br />I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Comment

how old are you? Because I can honestly say that it's more than likely that your parents did some childish/crazy things when they were young as well. I can't tell your family how to let you live, or how to raise their children. All I can say is your parents/relatives will get over it eventually, and everything will be fine
      2000 silver A4 Camaro<br />Whisper lid; Free Ram Air; BMR stb; MSD super conductor wires; Gatorback belt?<br />1986 RX-7 (daily driver)

Comment

Originally posted by majeskyb:
        how old are you? Because I can honestly say that it's more than likely that your parents did some childish/crazy things when they were young as well. I can't tell your family how to let you live, or how to raise their children. All I can say is your parents/relatives will get over it eventually, and everything will be fine
        I just turned 17
        <a href=\"http://www.picturevillage.com/photo/data/5717490cd17470a679e7b314ba139a95/21019_p262326.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">1998 Camaro 3800</a>

Comment

Well I would say that if you pay for tires and stuff then they shouldn't have anything to say about it.

Comment

That sucks... I'm glad my parents weren't like that.

If my parents watched the stuff on my tapes... well nothing would happen, but if your aunt watched it she'd probably send me to my room without any supper.
            www.RedLineVSix.com || 1996 Camaro, 15.159@92.5mph

Comment

yeah, thats the good thing about paying for my own cars. if my parents ever tried to take my keys i'd bill them for the price of the car and my insurance payment ;)
              RedlineVSix

Comment

Why would your aunt take their keys away if it was you who did the doughnuts anyway? Thats retarded you know what I can't stand nieve over protective parents.

Comment

See that's the thing! I did the burnouts, all they did was watch. And also... they ARE paying for their cars! I just don't get it. My parents probably won't care, but I dunno... they took my keys for all of Christmas break because I did some burnouts.

Comment

they say history is the best view we have of the future... if they took your keys away for burnouts, i would put money on you loosing your keys for doughnuts too.
                    RedlineVSix

Comment

It's nobody's fault but your own. Why in the f*ck would you want to film that anyway?
                      2000 3.8L Firebird, Silver Metallic<br /><br />\"Yes, London. You know, fish, chips, cup o\' tea, bad food, worse weather, Mary f***in\' Poppins, London!!\"

Comment

Do the crime, do the time.

Documenting it on film almost ensures you'll get caught.

Reminds me of those kids who went out and drive-by-paintballed people and cars and videotape it all, and all got sentanced because of the tape.
                        <b>Trucks</b> <br />\'05 Dodge 3500 Dually <i>Cummins Turbo Diesel</i><br />\'98 Dodge 2500 4x4 <i>360 V8 (Wife\'s)</i><br /><b>Toys</b><br />\'81 Chevy K10 <i>Stroker/Swampers/Custom Suspension/1-Tons/Beadlocks</i><br />\'99 Camaro Z28 <i>6 Spd, T-tops, Borla</i><br /><br /><b>Real trucks don\'t have spark plugs</b>

Comment

My parents thought it was funny as hell when me and my buddys taped stupid sh!t. *shrugs*
                          1995 Patriot Red T-Topped Z28 A4<br /><br />Mystery rebuild in progress.<br /><br />Soon to have 383 ways to beat KBreezy and Shane. :D

Comment

ahahahahahaha [img]graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]
                            2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

My parents have found some uh... "interesting" video tapes.
                              1996 Pontiac <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">Firebird</a> <br />Black, 3.8L A4

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                                New Owner!
                                by LETZRIDE
                                I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                                4 days ago
                              • ssms5411
                                Little work today
                                by ssms5411
                                Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                                2 weeks ago
                              • LETZRIDE
                                Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                                by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                                Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                                By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                                Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                                02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X