Jahovas withness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jahovas withness

Quick question for you if you are one. From what i understand they don't believe in hell, you come back to earth after death. Which means that everyone that ever dies and doesn't go to hell, in that religion it is 144,000 or something like that, has to fit on earth. Well i did a little research and it is estimated that 100 billion people have lived on earth! There is no way that all those could fit on earth! They can't, people say earth is crouded now and we are at only like 6% or that, if armegdon happened now, we would be at 106 billion people having to live on earth according to that religion if i have it correct. Can someone explain that logic to me, or correct me please?
    2002 M5 camaro- VTR CAI, custom cat-back exhaust, battery compacitor, pullie, lowering springs, 32mm sway bar, cross-drilled slotted rotars. 1-10\" L7 in cubby.

they made it all up and are crazy.

the last time i had jahovas witnesses come to my door, they told me that money was evil. and then proceeded to ask me for a 50dollar donation. explain that.

how can money be evil if i spend it but its okay if they do?

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
    http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
    Or this

Comment

My friend is one, it is a silly religion if you ask me. We both love to debate religion, and i always own him on things like he can't celebrate his birthday, but he isn't home for me to ask him this right now.
      2002 M5 camaro- VTR CAI, custom cat-back exhaust, battery compacitor, pullie, lowering springs, 32mm sway bar, cross-drilled slotted rotars. 1-10\" L7 in cubby.

Comment

isnt it jehova? not jahova?
        Dave:
        00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
        97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

I can't spell anything.

Comment

Yeah, this guy always came to our door all the time. Thats until we stopped opening the door then we never seen or heard from this crazy guy again. Your either good and go to heaven, or bad and go to hell. I'm not sure whether I'm on the stairway or highway yet.
            -Rick<br /><br />Bright White \'95 Firebird Convertible 3.4L A4 - Flowmaster American Thunder Cat-back, Zexel Torsen Posi-traction, Black Checkered Stripes, Clear Corners, Misc. Appearance Mods.<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2077741\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2077741</a> <br /><br />AIM ID: AxSlane

Comment

Originally posted by Ender2664:
              I can't spell anything.
              well that makes 2 of us then lol

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
              http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
              Or this

Comment

[pulls window blinds and hides in other room]
                RedlineVSix

Comment

I have a friend who is a Jehovah's Witness. He goes to that big church in Corona called the Watch Tower. They basically gather around and talk about other religion and how to attack them.

Did you know that Jehovah's Witness, Church of Latter day Saints, and Sevenday Adventist are the fastest growing religion in the Christian sect. in the world.

Ofcourse I always tell my friend that God's name is not Jehovah but Yahweh. Jehovah is a miss interpretation.

By the way, Michael Jackson and the Jackson Families are Jehovah's Witness. You can tell them that. And that will usually drive them crazy.

But you know I do respect my friend very much and he is a better person for being one. It's just too bad I can't invite him for any occassions.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

my finacee's parents are supposidly ones but dont follow any of the "rules" except to not celebrate their kids birthdays, but they will celebrate each others :rolleyes:
                    2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Hahaha, one of them came to my door once, he asked to come in for some water cause he had been walking around all day going door to door (something you HAVE to do when your a teenager) Me and him ended up watching some football...

It is a very weird religion, up there with scientology.
                      Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

I don't know much about them, but the earth certainly has enough room. If you gave everone on earth an acre of land, there's enough room in Montana alone to house the entire current population of the world.
                        <a href=\"http://pics.projectpredator.com/thumbnails.php?album=16\" target=\"_blank\">2003 Zinc Yellow Mustang GT</a> 1 of 701<br />ET : TBD<br />But our shenanigans are cheeky and fun! Yeah, and his shenanigans are cruel and tragic. Which... makes t

Comment

Please don't use this to bash on a religion, that isn't what i made this for.

Comment

"There are many paths to the top of the mountain."

Problem is there are some who are intent on pushing others onto their "one true path". :rolleyes:
                            Robert - owner www.FirebirdV6.com "Mid-life crisis? I'm way beyond that!"

1996 Black Firebird GTxxxRam Air V6 w/ M5xxxwww.FirebirdGT.com

Raven

Comment

That is incorrect. There are 145,552 square miles of land in Montana which is the 4th largest state in America. A square mile has 640 acres in it from what i understand, meaning that state has 931,532,280. That isn't even enough for one sixth of the earth current population. Cause that is nine hunderd million, vs the current population of over 6 billion. And the current population isn't even 6% of the total of what has lived on earth. So you can see the problem that we would hit.
                              Now i am board, so i went on the net and found that we have 56,700,000 square miles of earth which means we have 36,288,000,000 acres. That means if armegedon hit now we would have 3 people per square mile, just about. So pretty soon Jahovas are going to be in trouble with logic saying. Cause not all of those acres are inhabitable, aka the artics and what not.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X