to bad the driver can't launch (vid...) - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

to bad the driver can't launch (vid...)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• to bad the driver can't launch (vid...)

might have beaten that GT

so close...
    -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

what was the times on both of yall!

Comment

I was like a 14.6 or 14.7, and I think he was a 14.4 or 14.5 but I got him on the r/t... All I remember is I think I would have beat him if I had run like 3 of the other times I got that night. NOt sure it was back in like april. Just came across the vid, looking for anotherone on my website...

I think he was stock except for some sort of exhaust.
      -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Comment

damn 14.4 stock?

Comment

Originally posted by Chet Mo and the Camaro:
          damn 14.4 stock?
          not stock free modded... did it awhile ago

unless you were talking about the mustang... I have seen them in the high 13s with few or no mods, but they seem to be low to mid 14s, average driver, near stock.

Comment

what all do u have done free modded, lol i pulled a 16 lol

Comment

Free Mods when I ran the 14.4…
              -removed Jack/spare
              -Unhooked exhaust(at the factory point after the CAT and S-pipe, near the front of the Driveshaft)
              -Unhooked Intake(open Throttle Body)
              -Descreened MAF
              -Unhooked Drivebelt
              -Factory tires(Eagle GA, 235/55/16) with 35,000ish miles on them

only used 1 wrench and 2 sockets (1/2 in and 15mm)

Comment

keep in mind that Eric's car isnt normal people so dont expect your to do the same
                2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

what u mean by that! i know it is a manual and i have an auto!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BLLDOGG:
                    keep in mind that Eric's car isnt normal people so dont expect your to do the same
                    why isn't my car normal?

Comment

well, not taking into account your abilities, and mods, thats still a high 14 second or very very low 15 sec car.....thats not normal. normal is 15.5-16.5 IMO
                      2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

well, not taking into account your abilities, and mods, thats still a high 14 second or very very low 15 sec car.....thats not normal. normal is 15.5-16.5 IMO
                        first time I ran this car ever down the track it ran 16.0-15.8s... I had a good 200 passes in my 3.4L at the time...

later when I bought the car, a year later I ran 15.5s, got it down to a 15.2. Then did the free mods and worked it to a 14.4 [img]smile.gif[/img] I'd say you gave me a good running '00+ 3.8L 5-speed, and I did free mods I could easily get 14.8s out of it, and probalby faster.

Comment

driver mod ehh [img]graemlins/naughty.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Chet Mo and the Camaro:
                            driver mod ehh [img]graemlins/naughty.gif[/img]
                            more like practice...

Comment

Don't forget OSW is a very crappy track.

My best was a 15.2 basically stock w/ 90k miles.

He also removed his drive belt. That's like 15-20 HP ;) Not very smart IMHO.
                              <a href=\"http://pics.projectpredator.com/thumbnails.php?album=16\" target=\"_blank\">2003 Zinc Yellow Mustang GT</a> 1 of 701<br />ET : TBD<br />But our shenanigans are cheeky and fun! Yeah, and his shenanigans are cruel and tragic. Which... makes t

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                                New Owner!
                                by LETZRIDE
                                I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                                5 days ago
                              • ssms5411
                                Little work today
                                by ssms5411
                                Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                                3 weeks ago
                              • LETZRIDE
                                Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                                by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                                Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                                By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                                Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                                02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X