Smoking Indoors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by asdf1234:
    I don't usually smoke in my house, or indoors in general, but I am tonight.

I know in Florida its illegal to smoke in pretty much any place except for bars which serve only a certain amount of food.
    Its pretty much illegal in most of Toronto too, not even bars or clubs. What a bunch of wimps we are here. I was recently in Montreal Quebec, and they have some of the most tolerant smoking laws I have seen these days. In pretty much all of Quebec, there is a smoking section in restaurants, cafes, hotels, etc. They sell beer in corner stores there too... here in Ontario we don't. I don't want to derail the conversation, but if you are ever want to visit Canada, go to Montreal as your first destination... its a great city.

Anyways, I occasionally smoke indoors, but not without the use of my trusty smoke grabber ash tray! I always use that, and I have a good air cleaner unit as well. To smoke without these, it stinks up your place fast. So yeah, if anyone is needing to smoke inside their house, it isn't that bad as long as a) you aren't a chain smoker and b) you use special smoke ashtray and have a good air cleaner/fan in your living room.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X