Knoxville, TN drivers once again....... - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Knoxville, TN drivers once again.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knoxville, TN drivers once again.......

fail to not disappoint in being the most GAWDAWFUL, asinine, idiotic, stupendously retarded drivers in these freakin united states. Yes, they're even worse than the capital beltway bandits and texas drivers.

Other than that, it was a nice 4day weekend.

[ September 19, 2005, 09:56 PM: Message edited by: 3.4 slow to go ]
    1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
    2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
    94 comero 3.4

same here in Iowa :mad: :D

Comment

haha... I always wondered what knoxville, tennesee is like, its where my corporate office is based.
      -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Comment

Well as I'm actually from Knoxville, I thought I'd chime in.

Your right, most of them are. Other f-body drivers either flip you off if you wave, or try to race you, and get mad if you don't. Not to mention all the mini-vans, Neons, Saturns, and a host of other grocery getting drivers, that always try to "outrun" you. They will suddenly try and cut you off, or pull up beside you when your doing 60, then promptly speed up and get in front of you. If you beat them (always) then they just get more stupid. If you choose to ignore them, they will actually follow you until you either let them "win", or lose them. I hope you guys cherish your passing lane, because we don't get one here. It's too busy being cluttered with retards who block it up doing 45 miles an hour. The rubbernecking is great too. What's that? Someone is changing a tire on the shoulder! OMGWTF I want to.. nay, MUST SLOW DOWN AND WATCH THIS GLORIOUS OCCURANCE!

I will now answer any/all knox related questions.
        <b>99 Pewter Metallic Camaro</b><br />SLP Ultra-Z Hood, Shaved Antenna, !mouldings, Chrome Halos, Filled Factory Grill, Y2K 18 R 19 F, SLP Whisper Lid, (functional w/ Hood), FlowMaster American Thunder C.B, QA1 Coilovers, Kuhmo Tires.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabid Dog:

Your right, most of them are. Other f-body drivers either flip you off if you wave, or try to race you, and get mad if you don't. Not to mention all the mini-vans, Neons, Saturns, and a host of other grocery getting drivers, that always try to "outrun" you. They will suddenly try and cut you off, or pull up beside you when your doing 60, then promptly speed up and get in front of you. If you beat them (always) then they just get more stupid. If you choose to ignore them, they will actually follow you until you either let them "win", or lose them. I hope you guys cherish your passing lane, because we don't get one here. It's too busy being cluttered with retards who block it up doing 45 miles an hour. The rubbernecking is great too. What's that? Someone is changing a tire on the shoulder! OMGWTF I want to.. nay, MUST SLOW DOWN AND WATCH THIS GLORIOUS OCCURANCE!

dude, sadly this sounds like everywhere, not just TN.

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/799659

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedingFirebird:
            </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Rabid Dog:

dude, sadly this sounds like everywhere, not just TN. </font>[/QUOTE]I've driven from DC area to Abilene TX, then up to Minot ND, back to DC, K-town to Minot, and Dayton to k-town/DC. and all points in between. This in just the past 12yrs.

K-Town, mostly, have the shi**iest drivers I've had to deal with. ANd their passing lanes can even be the side emergancy lane because the other four lanes have traffic.
            2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

94 comero 3.4

Comment

Thanks for the backup 3.4, lol.
              <b>99 Pewter Metallic Camaro</b><br />SLP Ultra-Z Hood, Shaved Antenna, !mouldings, Chrome Halos, Filled Factory Grill, Y2K 18 R 19 F, SLP Whisper Lid, (functional w/ Hood), FlowMaster American Thunder C.B, QA1 Coilovers, Kuhmo Tires.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabid Dog:
                Thanks for the backup 3.4, lol.
                Anytime,as long as I don't have to go back. ( crap, in-laws are there :mad: :mad: :mad: )
                2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

94 comero 3.4

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X