Welcome to me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to me!

Hi, I'm here. I had to buy a V6 coupe as a daily (fraternal twin to my Formula), so that means another vehicle-specific board for me to join.

Some of you may know me, others may not.

CamaroZ28.com - Bone Maro
    LS1Tech.com - DarkFormula

I also started and administer www.cofba.org (Central Ohio F-Body Association) and www.columbusracing.com

So, what's up? Details about my two cars are in sig :cool:
    <b>1998 Blue-Green Chameleon Firebird Formula</b><br /><b>1998 Bright Green Metallic Firebird Coupe</b><br /><br /><b>The LS1:</b><br />10.958@126.20, 1.61 60\', 96% stock<br />~Project 347. Bigger. Forged. Boosted.<br /><b>The L36:</b><br />16.246@82.88, 2.40 60\', 100% stock<br />~Whisper lid , K&N, and 180* t-stat

Welcome to the board!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May I introduce you to another forum, RedLineVSix. The Ohio party down in the Regional Clubs.

May I also introduce you to yet another (local) site as in Dayton F-body I'm natedog 6 there, and vanbibbler is there too (yeah, cheap plug [img]graemlins/naughty.gif[/img] )

I think you'll like this corner of the FIrebird realm.
    1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
    2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
    94 comero 3.4

Comment

Welcome! I just got a V6 coupe to get me out of driving my LS1 every day too. Although I'm an old geiser around here, started with my 96 3.8 bird.
      &lt;--- see my member number ;)

So what do ya have going on in the formula??
      -<i>Travis</i><br /><b>99 Trans Am, Pewter, A4</b> Forged, stalled, and cammed<br /><b>85 Buick Regal WH1 T-Type</b> It\'d be cool if it ran...<br /><b>94 Camaro 3.4, Teal, M5</b> The daily beater

Comment

Welcome and congrats on the new car. Got any plans for it, or are you going to keep it stock?

I see you're from Reynoldsburg. I lived in Pickerington for about 13 years. Check out the Redline V6 forum when you get the chance and say hello to the rest of the Ohio guys...
        98 Cayenne Red Camaro 3.8 M5<br /> <a href=\"http://camaroz28.cardomain.com/id/camarolover98\" target=\"_blank\">http://camaroz28.cardomain.com/id/camarolover98</a>

Comment

The LS1:
          10.958@126.20, 1.61 60', 96% stock

[img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
          Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

[img]graemlins/banana.gif[/img] wooooooooooooooo! more ohio people. welcome to the board.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
            http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
            Or this

Comment

welcome to the best fbody v6 tech board around. enjoy...! :cool:

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
              Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

Both of the cars... http://www.columbusracinghosting.com...twobirdsig.jpg

For those that have asked...

The Formula: https://netfiles.uiuc.edu/nbrinkw2/B...boosted_05.htm

It's #6 on the list.

And for you Dayton guys, I'm on there as "DarkFormula" [img]tongue.gif[/img]
                <b>1998 Blue-Green Chameleon Firebird Formula</b><br /><b>1998 Bright Green Metallic Firebird Coupe</b><br /><br /><b>The LS1:</b><br />10.958@126.20, 1.61 60\', 96% stock<br />~Project 347. Bigger. Forged. Boosted.<br /><b>The L36:</b><br />16.246@82.88, 2.40 60\', 100% stock<br />~Whisper lid , K&N, and 180* t-stat

Comment

Originally posted by DarkFirebird:

And for you Dayton guys, I'm on there as "DarkFormula" [img]tongue.gif[/img]
                  dude, w/20 posts, ........ i mean, c'mon [img]graemlins/stickpoke.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
                  1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
                  2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
                  94 comero 3.4

Comment

hi [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img] , welcome, pretty cars!
                    WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

[img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img] Welcome!!

Nice to see another Bright Green Metallic car. Now lets see some engine shoots of the formula.

Comment

Welcome... I guess we will let you stay, even though it is a firebird. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
                        -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Comment

I've had two Camaros ('94 3.4L Coupe, '94 Z28 Coupe) and now two Firebirds. I like them both [img]smile.gif[/img]

I have a ton of pics of the Formula. I'll have to compile some and throw them on my server.

Comment

hey anthony its greg from CR and cofba. nice to see ya made it over here. I was gonna recommend it to ya but never got the chance. Have fun and i still wanna race ya 3.8 for 3.8 [img]smile.gif[/img]
                            1987 Buick Grand National drivetrain in my 1993 Pontiac Firebird. PT53 turbo, 212/212 comp cam, 3400 lockup converter, stock heads, Precision bar & plate FMIC with 3\" piping, 1994 z28 rearend, hotwired walbro 255 fuel pump, Nitto drag radials

Comment

LC2 vs/ L36? No chance [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                                New Owner!
                                by LETZRIDE
                                I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                                2 days ago
                              • ssms5411
                                Little work today
                                by ssms5411
                                Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                                2 weeks ago
                              • LETZRIDE
                                Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                                by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                                Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                                By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                                Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                                02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X