• Show
Clear All

Nah... this is for Shane...
    http://www.gaugeplates.com/products/...Suprashirt.jpg
    :D
    1997 Chevrolet Camaro v6 - 13.8@104MPH
    1997 Dodge Viper GTS

Comment

foff and i have shared our dreams of having a 1/4 mile track in our back yard. i will someday.
      WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

very nice work on the trailer.... just doesnt look like he designed it for speed bumps though....
        \'01 Mineral Grey SVT Cobra<br />-former F-body owner

Comment

Originally posted by articacid:
          </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Shane:
          </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by shenanigans:
          </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Shane:
          </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by shenanigans:
          </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by 98Camaro3.8:
          Gimme some dyno time!! I'll give him like 20 bucks!
          x2 we will help him R&D to make sure f-bodies work on it... </font>[/QUOTE]lol @ you guys.....first ima strap down the Supra and break the dyno...once we fix it the Fbodies can come. </font>[/QUOTE]well hurry up and do that...

and this is just for you shane ;) Clicky here
          </font>[/QUOTE]funny u post that pic.....last week at the Supra meet my dyno actually did that becuase of my slipping clutch.....clutch is fixed now ;)
          </font>[/QUOTE]you supra guys really are getting good at making excuses! whats next you for to clean the air filter? or maybe you tires were spinning on the dyno? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
          </font>[/QUOTE]hey least i have a car that can spin tires period ;)
          Past Ride
          1995 Firebird A4 3.8 Turbocharged -- 12.50 at 108
          (If you dont know me, you haven't had a V6 long enough)

Current Ride
          2006 Mitsubishi Evolution GSR

www.myspace.com/shane1015

Comment

Originally posted by kristen:
            foff and i have shared our dreams of having a 1/4 mile track in our back yard. i will someday.
            thats a pricey venture... I think on another board they calculated like $150k just for the laying the concrete. We deducted its easier/cheaper to buy an abandoned airstrip and fix up the surface.
            -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X