02' Firehawk for $21,999

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 02' Firehawk for $21,999

Just saw a black, fully loaded (t-tops, leather, etc) T/A Firehawk at a nearby dealer for $21,999. It has 31,000 miles. Good deal or not? I'm thinking it's a little high... these had 330hp, correct? Sweet car.
    2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
    1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
    2011 Cadillac CTS-V
    2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
    2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Also, wanted to add... one of the dealers near me has a brand new navy blue Z06 in the showroom. I sat in it, checked out the motor ... 7.0 liter 505hp..ughhh.. was plasticky in the interior, but what do you want from GM. ;) I thought it'd at least have leather somewhere on the doors or something. Anyway... GET THIS: $85,000!!! :eek:
    2011 Cadillac CTS-V

Comment

That seems really steep. As for more HP, not really, an LS1 is an LS1. I think the firehawks just had a different exhaust, and maybe different suspension.
      <a href=\"http://pics.projectpredator.com/thumbnails.php?album=16\" target=\"_blank\">2003 Zinc Yellow Mustang GT</a> 1 of 701<br />ET : TBD<br />But our shenanigans are cheeky and fun! Yeah, and his shenanigans are cruel and tragic. Which... makes t

Comment

sure is a sweet car but yah not really deal pretty steep but not bad considering the mileage . my dad sed he wanted this c5 he saw for 25k.
        -RJ \"Like trail mix I\'m a lil sweet but mostly nutty\"<br />Metallic Blue 2001 3.8 Firebird M5<br />FRA,Smoothed Air lid, Homedepot Intake, K&N Air Filter, MSD Coils & Plug wires, Iridium Plugs, Flash Tune, 2.5 Flowmaster Catback.

Comment

firehawks have LS6s right? 405 BHP?
          Mystic Teal Metallic
          ET:15.1 NA 14.3@96 MPH 75 Dry Shot

Comment

Ok, think I found it... 345hp...Dayyyuuum. But now my next question... it had a "LOW-RISE spoiler" as opposed to a "high-rise" one and it was a Trans AM Firehawk. What's the deal with that?? Anyone?
            2011 Cadillac CTS-V

Comment

Originally posted by Shirl:
              Ok, think I found it... 345hp...Dayyyuuum. But now my next question... it had a "LOW-RISE spoiler" as opposed to a "high-rise" one and it was a Trans AM Firehawk. What's the deal with that?? Anyone?
              Don't buy the 'factory specs'. All LS1s have ~350HP, they just under-rated the base Z28s and TAs so it doesn't tread on the precious vette. The only difference between the base LS1s and the SS's, Firehawk's and WS6's is minor changes in the intake and exhaust systems. As both you and I know, an exhaust system won't get you 50HP ;)
              <a href=\"http://pics.projectpredator.com/thumbnails.php?album=16\" target=\"_blank\">2003 Zinc Yellow Mustang GT</a> 1 of 701<br />ET : TBD<br />But our shenanigans are cheeky and fun! Yeah, and his shenanigans are cruel and tragic. Which... makes t

Comment

Yep^^^^^ .......that being said, $22k is pricey.
                -Eric<br />2002 Navy Blue Camaro...Striped and Stalled. 35th Anniversary SS wheels <br />Best ET: 15.384 @ 88.32 on street tires<br />Project Whitney: Goal, 14.0 1/4 by summer 2008.

Comment

Originally posted by camaro_speedemon:
                  </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Shirl:
                  Don't buy the 'factory specs'. All LS1s have ~350HP, they just under-rated the base Z28s and TAs so it doesn't tread on the precious vette. The only difference between the base LS1s and the SS's, Firehawk's and WS6's is minor changes in the intake and exhaust systems. As both you and I know, an exhaust system won't get you 50HP ;) </font>[/QUOTE]yes it will.... in a viper [img]graemlins/banana.gif[/img]
                  www.turbov6camaro.com
                  1997 3800 Series II Camaro
                  4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
                  7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
                  11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

Originally posted by Shirl:
                    firehawks always had a low rise spoiler..i like the higher one too..but thats just the way they come..i dont have a firebird so i dont know if you can just change the spoilers..if you cant..then a TA hatch swap is all i can think of

if you're worried about the sticker price..just give them a price and say "thats it or im leaving..dont even bother"..thats what i did..and i got 3K off my ride..which was a good deal at the time
                    <b>12 SECOND DUAL STAGE DRY NITROUS POWERED 98 A4 V6 CAMARO<br /><a href=\"http://www.mysickcamaro.50megs.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.MySickCamaro.50megs.com</a><br />Best ET: 12.82@103<br />Best MPH: 104.7<br />Best 60\': 1.75 - Stock TC</b><br /> </font><blockquote><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><hr /><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">Originally posted by Shodown:<br /><strong>1DV6 runs 12\'s...enough said. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">

Comment

*buzzer* WRONG

Depends on what options the Firehawk came with from the factory. Remember, its an SLP upgraded car. My buddys SLP SS from the factory came with the SLP Loudmouth, intake, and a couple other little things.. Oh, shifter too... ;)
                      Mustangs.. Come to the darkside...<br /><br />The dark side is the path to the shadow of greed. =D

Comment

the firehawk has a unique spoiler, not like the trans ams or firebird's. unless you really want a firehawk, that price is too much. i paid 18k for my 02 formula with 28k miles on it.
                        2002 NBM Pontiac Firebird Formula<br />Mods: stock...<br />1997 Chevy Camaro *Gone*<br />Mods:Borla,headers,Magnaflow cat, SLP intake, NOS 5175

Comment

I don't think its too steep. Of course offer less. '02 T/A's are going for that or just a little less around these areas, and thats a Firehawk. For comparison, I was looking at a Firehawk in Conneticut.

'02 Convertible Firehawk
                          6 spd
                          $28,000
                          13kmi

See if they'll wheel and deal, but I wouldn't be too suprised if they don't budge on the price much.
                          <a href=\"http://dpo.rpaisley.com/displayfile.do?file_id=11856&size=ORIGINAL\" target=\"_blank\">05 GTO</a><br /><a href=\"http://dpo.rpaisley.com/displayfile.do?file_id=2825&size=ORIGINAL\" target=\"_blank\">97 W68</a><br /><a href=\"http://dpo.rpai

Comment

Firehawk is a name brand. Definately top of the line F-body. But LT1/LS1 Firehawk is not a strong departure from it's HP rating.

Not like the '92 3rd gen Firehawk that SLP did. That's probably the fastest Firehawk ever with 350 hp. Some say it's actually higher in HP. That's the rarest and fastest Firebird there is. Unless if you find Firefox.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

whats a firefox?
                              2002 NBM Pontiac Firebird Formula<br />Mods: stock...<br />1997 Chevy Camaro *Gone*<br />Mods:Borla,headers,Magnaflow cat, SLP intake, NOS 5175

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X