Dodge Magnum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dodge Magnum

My wife and I decided to stop at the Dodge dealership after dinner because I wanted to look at a Magnum up close. Well, she's in love now. She's trying to think of ways we could get one and she even has a job interview tomorrow. Although she wants the sxt w/ leather, gps, sunroof, etc. What else is cool is the dealership is having "midnight madness" thursday-sunday, staying open till midnight. Also, if you test drive a car, you're entered into a drawling to win your choice of a bass boat or party barge. Pretty cool
    2000 silver A4 Camaro<br />Whisper lid; Free Ram Air; BMR stb; MSD super conductor wires; Gatorback belt?<br />1986 RX-7 (daily driver)

i'm anxious to drive one really, really hard. we're supposed to get one at work early next year.

Comment

DV, my dept. talked about them also. Supposedly there will be a sedan version with a police package.

Now THAT would be sweet, take the place of some of those crappy crown vics

Comment

That would be a sweet daily driver.
        1995 Patriot Red T-Topped Z28 A4<br /><br />Mystery rebuild in progress.<br /><br />Soon to have 383 ways to beat KBreezy and Shane. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Ian:
          DV, my dept. talked about them also. Supposedly there will be a sedan version with a police package.

Isn't the Sedan version the Chrysler 300C?
          Tom<br />Too many mods for this sig.<br /><a href=\"http://www.l337server.com/Tom/cars.html\" target=\"_blank\">My car\'s site</a><br /><br /><a href=\"http://www.FullThrottleV6.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.FullThrottleV6.com</a>

Comment

Grab Life By the Ovaries :D

Comment

Hey, if she likes it enough, we might end up trading the camaro in for one next year. Not that I'd want to, but it might happen if she gets her ways
              2000 silver A4 Camaro<br />Whisper lid; Free Ram Air; BMR stb; MSD super conductor wires; Gatorback belt?<br />1986 RX-7 (daily driver)

Comment

Originally posted by Ian:

we want the wagon. the liftgate will open and accomodate someone 6' tall standing under it.

now i don't know about you, but when it rains and i have to drag out cones for an accident, i'd prefer it be under shelter. i'd also enjoy standing under it while motioning cars to move over.

we will likely get V6s with a few hemis for traffic duty. the V6s are rated the same as the CV V8, but are 500 pounds lighter. the hemi isn't a necessary option unless you use the car for highway work a lot. they already have the V6 special service out, but the police package cars won't be available until sometime next year.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X