I went to the dark side... traded in the bird - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I went to the dark side... traded in the bird

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I went to the dark side... traded in the bird

hey, im sure some of you seen my posts talking about the troubles i had been having with my bird, well after talkin it over with my girlfriends dad, we decided it was better off to trade it in aas is, rather than fix it. i live in manitoba, and winters here are horrible ( I snowmobile so i love em, but hate driving the bird in em) I had my heart set on a zr2 blazer, (cuz i cant afford an avalanche yet, lol) And I came up empty, but i did end up finding an 02 explorer sport. low KM's leather interior sunroof and in really nice shape, the deal was too good to pass up, and i gotta say that after driving the bird for 5 years, im gonna miss her, but driving a 4x4 here in the winter is awesome [img]smile.gif[/img] I'll still chek in on the boards from time to time, hopefully being able to lend some knowledge to anyone with a 3.4L. also btw, if interested i pulled the Ripper shifter outta the car b4 the greasy dealer coud get his hands on it.

thanks for all the good help and support over the years guys, it was much appreciated!

Reg
    Black 1995 3.4L V6 \"<b>THE BLACKBIRD</b>\"<br /><b>Performance Mods </b> K&N Fipk, Hypertech Underdrive pullies, Accell Coilpacks, and wires, rapidfire plugs,180 degree thermo, 1LE Tranny Mount, Z28 Catback W/crome tips B&M Ripper shifter<p><b>Appearance mods</b> 2 1/2% Limo tint all around, Blacked out taillights, turn signals, and side markers, red PONTIAC rear Inlay, 98+ style centerplate bird and graphic<p><b>Stereo System</b>Panasonic Cqdf 800u head unit, 2 MTX thunder 280 amps bridged, 2 Cerwin Vega AI 12\'s on the rear deck, 6x9\'s in the rear sail panels, Monsoon Door panels With Memphis Audio 6.5\" Coaxials and tweeters, 1 farad EFX cap.

Did you take all your sound out? Would be a good idea, dealers won't give extra for it...
    <b><i>Don\'t Ever Judge Me</i></b><br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/earnhardt132000\" target=\"_blank\">\'96 Firebird Y87 3.8L V6 5spd</a><br />--No mods as of yet, shoot me some ideas if ya want.<br />178,000 miles and counting

Comment

yup, got it all sittin here [img]smile.gif[/img]
      Black 1995 3.4L V6 \"<b>THE BLACKBIRD</b>\"<br /><b>Performance Mods </b> K&N Fipk, Hypertech Underdrive pullies, Accell Coilpacks, and wires, rapidfire plugs,180 degree thermo, 1LE Tranny Mount, Z28 Catback W/crome tips B&M Ripper shifter<p><b>Appearance mods</b> 2 1/2% Limo tint all around, Blacked out taillights, turn signals, and side markers, red PONTIAC rear Inlay, 98+ style centerplate bird and graphic<p><b>Stereo System</b>Panasonic Cqdf 800u head unit, 2 MTX thunder 280 amps bridged, 2 Cerwin Vega AI 12\'s on the rear deck, 6x9\'s in the rear sail panels, Monsoon Door panels With Memphis Audio 6.5\" Coaxials and tweeters, 1 farad EFX cap.

Comment

Congrats! 4x4's are the way to go :D
        <b>Trucks</b> <br />\'05 Dodge 3500 Dually <i>Cummins Turbo Diesel</i><br />\'98 Dodge 2500 4x4 <i>360 V8 (Wife\'s)</i><br /><b>Toys</b><br />\'81 Chevy K10 <i>Stroker/Swampers/Custom Suspension/1-Tons/Beadlocks</i><br />\'99 Camaro Z28 <i>6 Spd, T-tops, Borla</i><br /><br /><b>Real trucks don\'t have spark plugs</b>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X