You GTO haters that wanted hood scoops... - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You GTO haters that wanted hood scoops...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yellowfbod:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by BLLDOGG:
    unless it was designed in a different country, originaly for a different country or the buiseness is import, its not import. i dont care if my car was made in japan next to a honda factory. its not import. zeez
    slightly restying it </font>[/QUOTE]there you go its different. so its not an import cause they didnt change it for australia. we can go all day with this subject but i think we can agree on is we need something better. it worked for a little while but i wasnt good enough to hold us over till 2007. GM messed up on this on. [img]graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]
    2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

it aint a truck either. Vettes alrady spoken for, so what other catagory has an LS1?
      The bastardification of Third & Fourth gen cars.

Comment

Originally posted by BirdOfPrey01:
        </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by ReodDai:
        Mazda is a ford company so rx-8 is a domestic ... ;)
        Actually no, mazda is mazda.

The whole Mazda/Ford deal was just for certain vehicles. Like the Probe, Ford used mazda's engines. Mazda used some of fords chassis for their trucks.
        </font>[/QUOTE]Btw Ford owns a controlling interest(33%, not exactly dominating the company but enough) in mazda thus making it effectively a ford company ;)
        00\' firebird v6 5spd<br />201rwhp ---- 230 rwtq<br />\"Everyday I grow stronger...and further from you.\"<br />WARNING: Do not take any of my comments seriously unless they are technical in nature and then only at your own risk

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X