What's the best way to cook a Turkey - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the best way to cook a Turkey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by huggercamaro99:
    Im only 17. Parents still cook all of my food. I just have to set the table.
    haha set the table. All i have to do is show up
    Red 1998 Camaro 3.8<br />K&N and Home Depot<br />2 12\" JL W3v2 Subwoofers<br />-more audio stuff to come-

Comment

Originally posted by maxcamaro:
      </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by huggercamaro99:
      Im only 17. Parents still cook all of my food. I just have to set the table.
      haha set the table. All i have to do is show up </font>[/QUOTE]Pwned.
      Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

^^lol owned
        97 Camaro 3.8 M5<br />Red<br />SLP Cold Air Intake<br />Magnaflow full 3\" catback<br />Magnaflow 3\" in/out cat<br />Gotta love it.<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/849743/1\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/849743/1</a>

Comment

Originally posted by 95fbirdkid:
          </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MTMike:
          Step one: Buy Turkey

Step two: Find a woman

Step three: Make the woman cook the turkey & all the trimmings

Step four: Watch football & drink beer all day.

Step five: Enjoy yummy turkey dinner.

:D
          [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bowdown.gif[/img] </font>[/QUOTE]sounds about right [img]graemlins/bowdown.gif[/img] MtMike

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
          http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
          Or this

Comment

Smoked. With a real smoker setup. Amazing flavor that really gets into the meat, not just on the surface.
            Drivetrain Moderator - "There are no stupid questions, only stupid people!"

2001 Pewter Firebird Y87, M5
            Intake, exhaust, just about every suspension part, alum flywheel & ds, Turn One p/s pump and cooler

Go Sabres!

Comment

Give it to MTMike..... he sets EVERYTHING on fire!
              Race car - gone but not forgotten - 1997 firebird V6
              nitrous et & mph: 12.168 & 110.95 mph, n/a 13.746 & 96.38 mph
              2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8: 12.125, 116.45
              2010 Ford Taurus SHO: no times yet

Comment

Originally posted by 12secondv6:
                You don't have much room to talk there, bubba :D
                <b>Trucks</b> <br />\'05 Dodge 3500 Dually <i>Cummins Turbo Diesel</i><br />\'98 Dodge 2500 4x4 <i>360 V8 (Wife\'s)</i><br /><b>Toys</b><br />\'81 Chevy K10 <i>Stroker/Swampers/Custom Suspension/1-Tons/Beadlocks</i><br />\'99 Camaro Z28 <i>6 Spd, T-tops, Borla</i><br /><br /><b>Real trucks don\'t have spark plugs</b>

Comment

Deep fry the whole thing. Yum.
                  www.RedLineVSix.com || 1996 Camaro, 15.159@92.5mph

Comment

Originally posted by MTMike:
                    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by 12secondv6:
                    You don't have much room to talk there, bubba :D </font>[/QUOTE]pwn3d! James, aren't you a fire fighter too?
                    1995 Patriot Red T-Topped Z28 A4<br /><br />Mystery rebuild in progress.<br /><br />Soon to have 383 ways to beat KBreezy and Shane. :D

Comment

Originally posted by 4thgenowner:
                      </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MTMike:
                      </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by 12secondv6:
                      You don't have much room to talk there, bubba :D </font>[/QUOTE]pwn3d! James, aren't you a fire fighter too? </font>[/QUOTE]i think the pwn is because he almost burned his face off a couple months ago
                      Red 1998 Camaro 3.8<br />K&N and Home Depot<br />2 12\" JL W3v2 Subwoofers<br />-more audio stuff to come-

Comment

yep
                        1995 Patriot Red T-Topped Z28 A4<br /><br />Mystery rebuild in progress.<br /><br />Soon to have 383 ways to beat KBreezy and Shane. :D

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X